1. Security with JSP/JavaBeans/Servlets/MySQL stackoverflow.com
Background A html page will ask the user to type their username and password. These are credentials for a MySQL database (i.e. they will be used in JDBC connection so that no ...
2. Getting DataSource resource in a Java web app stackoverflow.com
I have the following resource tag in my context.xml file:
3. JSP pagination from javabean stackoverflow.com
I am trying to do jsp pagination, I loooked all over but didnt find any example that shows the way I want to do it. In my program I am loading ...
4. Having difficulty pulling data from oracle database to javabean and jsp stackoverflow.com
I have a javabean name FanBean which has this function below that pulls the data from the oracle database
5. Keeping connection to a DB with Servlets JavaBeans coderanch.com
If you are talking about storing database resources on the session to re-use it just for that user, I think this is a very bad idea. Placing database or system resources on the session can choke the system and can lose resources if they don't get cleaned up properly. I'd be looking at connection pooling rather than trying to explicitly maintain ...
6. basic html ->JSP-> javabean-> database questions coderanch.com
Hello, I am somewhat unsure of what syntax and/or methods to use when passing fields from an html form page to a database (such as MSAcess) when using a .jsp file as a controller which calls the needed methods in a javabean. Specifically, my html form has several textfields of information to be filled out by the user, and it has ...
7. could not locate mysql driver using Javabean!!! coderanch.com
8. Populate JavaBean With Data Fetched From the Database coderanch.com
I have a bean. There are three field variables in the bean; username, userrole, and category. "username" is supplied by me. "userrole" and "category" in the bean gets populated by fetching data from the database. I am positive that data are present in the database. However, I got "blanks" when I later on tried to display the properties (userrole and category) ...
9. JavaBean Connect to Database, Which should return? coderanch.com
10. Using Java Bean in JSP to show database record coderanch.com
11. Design patterns for JSP/JavaBean/Database coderanch.com
Hello everybody, I need to insert a record into a table. I do the following currently, 1)Get the values of input fields from the form of jsp(say, A) 2)Submit them to another jsp(say, B) 3)In jsp B, i use the jsp:useBean and jsp:setProperty to send the values to a bean. 4)Now I forward from jsp B, to a servlet C. 5)This ...
13. javabeans/ relational db coderanch.com