1. tag and JSP stackoverflow.com
All of my images are stored in a directory, "/Images" and the filenames are stored in a sql table. I want iterate through the images, and display them in a table //for every product
2. CMS to replace Oracle BEA CMS and integrate via JSP tag library stackoverflow.com
Please need advice in selecting a Java-based CMS for proof-of-concept demo. Given the fact that the solution must integrate with pre-existing JSPs, I think this question is outside of the scope ...
3. Accessing values within java script ( HTML script tag) stackoverflow.com
I am using jsp (Exactly struts2) Is that possible to access MySQL database within Java Script (HTML script tag).. If it is possible which syntax to be used?? Which all data types can be ...
4. jsp oracle custum tags coderanch.com
Does anyone no of a list of custom jsp tags and beans that are available with OracleAS or just the OC4J module? I know there are beans like dbBean, but don't know what else there is, or what other custom beans and jsp that are provided with OC4J. Any help would be much appreciated, Rowan.
5. Displaying HTML tags Retrieved From MySQL Database coderanch.com
Hi I want to be able to enter HTML tags into text in a textarea, and store this on a db. Then I need to be able to display this text on a JSP, but actually implementing the HTML tags (ie, actually create a new paragraph instead of displaying
. However, the HTML tags are just written to the page. ...
6. Fundamentals about Jakarta Database tag libs coderanch.com
7. Problem while saving HTML tag as Data in database coderanch.com
8. JSP 2.0 Custom Tags and Database coderanch.com
I have read a few articles on writing custom tags with JSP 2.0 and I have to say that it does seem a lot easier than the old way. So much in fact I will be writing some. However, I am wondering a few things. Is it a good idea or bad idea to put database calls in a custom tag? ...
9. tags stored in database appear literally coderanch.com
Hi there, I have an application that read text fields from an embedded database then passes these fields to a jsp for output. One requirement is that certain section of the text must appear in italics (latin plant names). My solution to this was to add a function whereby the users select the section of text to italicise, then my data ...
10. Jsp and database using the logic:iterate tag coderanch.com
Hi guys. I am a new programmer still learning java.Is it possible to use the logic:iterate tag twice in the same JSP.I have used it to retrieve data from the database as follows. <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %> <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %> <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>