1. What is an ias-web.xml deployment descriptor file? stackoverflow.com
I came across a fairly old Java web application that made use of servlets and along side the web.xml file in the WEB-INF directory there was an
2. issue with deployment descriptor stackoverflow.com
I am trying to load an application to my local tomcat instance. When I input the address into the URL bar after starting tomcat I'm getting 404-not found error even though ...
3. Want to reload the web.xml without restarting the server stackoverflow.com
In production box i want to change the web.xml in a J2EE web application but i don't want to restart the server or the application because this can create problem for ...
4. Why use
5. servlet deployment error in web.xml on WSAD 4.x coderanch.com
6. application.xml and deployment method coderanch.com
In META_INF/ directory of the enterprise application project, there is an application.xml file. It includes things like
7. Use of web.xml file for deploying a servlet coderanch.com