1. SWF (Flex created) In JSP stackoverflow.com
I created a Flex project, now I want to import it into the JSP, so I have just taken the 'noscript' section and have added to my jsp. But the porblem is ...
2. Is there something using which i can write the code in jsp, and run it as standalone program? stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to code as if you are coding for any web application [ use html, jsp, css, spring etc ], but on execution it should not require any container ...
3. How to dynamically update date and time in flex from the server? stackoverflow.com
I have a GUI in flex. I am getting the value of the server date from the servlet to the .mxml file. I want to show the date and time dynamically ...
4. Sha or Md5 algorithm i need to encrypt and decrypt in flex stackoverflow.com
Hi I am developing my application in flex and JSP, so when I am passing values through HTTP Service Post method with request object but these values are tracing and modifying ...
5. How can i maintain last cookie value in flex with jsp? stackoverflow.com
my login form in flex when I login I have created a cookie in jsp like this name setValueCookie.jsp
6. Send objects from flex to java servlet stackoverflow.com
This is my method in actionscript
7. flex : redirect from jsp page stackoverflow.com
i am calling a page.jsp from flex application using http, i am checking for authentication on jsp page.now if user is valid than he should redirect to page2.jsp, and if user ...
8. access jsp variable in mxml stackoverflow.com
I have to access jsp variable in mxml file... or how to access jsp variable in java file...
9. How to send an array of objects from flex to Java servlet stackoverflow.com
I have a collection of Objects in an ArrayCollection in my flex page. What is the best approach to send this data to a Java Servlet? The object in the ArrayCollection ...
10. How to pass a Date object from Flex to a JSP Servlet? stackoverflow.com
I am passing some parameters as POST to a Servlet from my Flex WebApplication. I am able to pass and retrieve strings properly.
11. How to use Java servlet as my backend using a Flex application? stackoverflow.com
I have developed a Flex application. I have also developed a Java servlet program for an Access database using Tomcat. How can I use that servlet backend for my Flex application ...
12. Syntax for calling HTTP Servlet from Flex stackoverflow.com
Just trying to figure out the proper syntax for making a POST to an HTTP Servlet from Flex. A Java developer gave me this URL to call:
I want to build the ...
13. Sending data from MXML file to JSP file (and recieving) using HTTPservice stackoverflow.com
I want to retrieve data from a Database and display inside a datagrid in a Flex web application. The way I'm thinking of doing it is :
14. Is there init() method in flex like Servlet init() only one time execute stackoverflow.com
Flex having any init(), destroy() method. Like Servlet init()method will run at Application initialize and never call it again if Refresh the Page also.
15. Calling Java Method HttpServletResponse in flex 4 stackoverflow.com
I have a service class that creates reports in xls using dynamicjasper, I wonder how I can include a button in my flex app to execute this method.
16. migrate JEE project to Flex 4 stackoverflow.com
i have a JEE project which contain a part implemented by Flex. i want to upgrade all the interfaces, implemented by jsp pages, to flex 4. I think that the two technologies are completely ...
17. Integration of Flex with jsp stackoverflow.com
How to integrate adobe flex in jsp? May i know tutorial for learning adobe flex?
18. file upload using flex and jsp getting extra things... coderanch.com
Hi, I am working on a application where I am using adobe flex. I have a requirement wher I have to upload file to the server. System allows user to browse file from local machine and flex uploads it to the server. Now there is a upload url, its a jsp page which gets mutipart/form-data content from the request, opens an ...
19. Question: JSP and FLEX Living together? coderanch.com
20. Flex with j2EE integration coderanch.com
21. how i integrate jsp with flex forums.oracle.com
Hi, I am having the requirement that i want display my page as flash instead of html as we previously displaying With the help of jsp and now i want integrate through flex. Can any one having knowledge about flex.hlep me out. I also want sample project which include technologies like Struts, jsp, oracle and flex. Cheers Srinivasan v