1. EL in a JSP stopped evaluating stackoverflow.com
In a JSP page(index.jsp):
just shows the expression itself. It used to be evaluated to something like "http://.../somerset/" I created the Maven project with maven-archetype-webapp archetype in Eclipse. The Jetty ...
2. maven, jsp files in dependency stackoverflow.com
I'm using maven2 for dependency management. I have one project that contains some Java files and some jsp files and another project, a web project, that depends on the first project. ...
3. Is it possible to read a properties file from all .war files deployed in a JBoss container stackoverflow.com
I've managed to deploy a .war to the Jboss web container containing and read the pom.properties located under /META-INF/groupid-dir/artifactid-dir/ To access the file I've used the following code inside a JSP ...
4. How do I package multiple WAR files in one Maven project? stackoverflow.com
I am writing an application that integrates Geoserver with a custom component, intended to be hosted on a single servlet engine. Both are Maven based projects, and I would ...
5. how to add the servlet api to my pom.xml stackoverflow.com
How do I add the servlets API to my project's pom.xml mvnrepository.com has lots of servlet api and similarly named projects, that I don't know which is the right one. Or are ...
6. maven webapp to place jsps in /WEB-INF/jsp stackoverflow.com
I have inherited a webapp built using NetBean's internal ant. All jsps reside in:
And the web.xml has hardcoded links to /WEB-INF/jsp/somefile.jsp How can I use the maven war plugin to place the JSP ...
7. Maven dependency for Servlet 3.0 API? stackoverflow.com
How can I tell Maven 2 to load the Servlet 3.0 API? I tried:
8. A Java web project created with Maven is not recognized as such by Eclipse stackoverflow.com
I created a web project with maven like this:
9. Maven archetype for simple Servlet application stackoverflow.com
Is there a Maven 2 archetype for a simple Servlet (2.5) web application?
10. Can't instantiate javax.servlet.ServletException stackoverflow.com
I am trying to create instance of class javax.servlet.ServletException with following code
But I ...
11. How can I use use JSP 2.1 with Cargo maven plugin and Jetty6x embedded? stackoverflow.com
I have a webapp that is using JSP 2.1, Servlets 2.5 and JSTL 1.2 on Java 6. I do my testing using the maven-jetty-plugin 6.1.1rc1 without any problems. From this link: ...
12. maven + eclipse + servlet-api.jar stackoverflow.com
I'm using Eclipse along with plugin m2eclipse to build and manage my project. In POM, I have included entry for servlet-api:
13. JSP hot-swap in Maven glassfish embedded plugin stackoverflow.com
I am trying to setup embedded glassfish maven plugin and I succeeded, but I can't make jsp files to be hot-swapped. Here is my config:
14. Should Maven package different WARs for different application servers? stackoverflow.com
I am just starting to package my web application project as a WAR file and am running into differences between the configuration for Tomcat vs Jetty vs JBoss vs Websphere, etc. ...
15. maven jetty plug in mvn:jetty ServletContext.getRealPath("") and ServletRequest.getRealPath("") to point to target _instead_ of source folders? stackoverflow.com
SUMMARY: The goal is to find the path to the WEB-INF folder in the target folder for maven-jetty-plugin that is compatible with other servers as well. The ServletContext.getRealPath("") works beautifully for, ...
16. How to create an war file in Eclipse without ant or maven? stackoverflow.com
I am using Eclipse IDE for Java Developers Helios. I have mainly done desktop applications before but now I would like to learn about Servlets. I have installed Jetty on my ...
17. Why servlet-api.jar turns its status from test to compile? stackoverflow.com
This is what I have in
This is what I see after
18. Guice Servlet config doesn't work without Servlet API stackoverflow.com
The following Guice Servlet configuration doesn't work when I remove the Maven dependency to the Servlet API:
The compiler tells me:
19. jetty-maven-plugin does not work with Maven 3 stackoverflow.com
When I try to run my project with Maven 3 instead of Maven 2.1, I get an exception from the jetty-maven-plugin. Everything is fine with Maven 2.1. The config looks like this:
20. I have servlet-api 2.5 provided, but want to use it during integration tests. Is this possible? stackoverflow.com
I am using the Jersey Test Framework, that includes servlet-api 2.5 in the test scope. Unfortunately, I have also written my own custom filter that requires me to have access ...
21. Configuring Jetty JSP support in embedded mode in Maven project stackoverflow.com
I can visit .html pages with Jetty, but when I visit a .jsp page I get:
0 13:21:13 / [INFO] No JSP support. Check that JSP jars are ...
22. How to share jars between JnlpDownloadServlet and other servlets stackoverflow.com
I have a webapp that has two servlets:
23. How to get eclipse+maven to find and use servlet api source code or javadoc stackoverflow.com
Recently, I downloaded the latest elcipse with everything in it, and added the sonatype maven plugin. We setup a number of servlet projects using the mavel eclipse plugin web archtypes to generate ...
24. how to remove .jsp from .jar files after overlay is processed stackoverflow.com
I've a maven module named
25. Why Jetty use different context path in different environment stackoverflow.com
When I am in development environment, and use maven to start jetty (run mvn jetty:run), the context path is "/". But when I deploy it to production, and start jetty, the ...
26. How to manage dependency on servlet-api? stackoverflow.com
We have a web maven module that is compiled to a war, and thus doesn't need to include the servlet-api jar directly. We use
27. Using Maven Profiles with a WAR-Packaged Product stackoverflow.com
We have a Maven build (version 2.2.1) that currently produces a WAR file. Our output directory is
28. Specifying the classpath in Maven's jspc-maven-plugin plugin stackoverflow.com
I am trying to use Maven's jspc-maven-plugin to compile my JSPs. The problem I am encountering is that it is refusing to compile any JSPs that reference a class that is ...
29. Is it possible to get Maven to test compile JSP's? stackoverflow.com
I just converted one of our web projects from NetBeans ANT to Maven 2 in order to ease our dependency management, this has proved brilliant, however I didn't realise that Maven ...
30. How to specify the contextPath within contexts/foo.xml to run one servlet for any context (i.e. /*) stackoverflow.com
I want to get one servlet running under Jetty to handle all requests sent to the Jetty server. And I have to use Webapps Deployment. So I'm looking for solution similar ...
32. Problems with servlets and maven stackoverflow.com
i am trying to build my first servlet using maven but don't know what i should add to the POM so the servlet I have tried to add the below dependencies to ...
33. Maven loads Servlet API twice stackoverflow.com
I am getting a ClassCastException for
And another one from tomcat
34. How to prevent duplicate servlet jar using eclipse+m2eclipse stackoverflow.com
I'm using Eclipse + Maven + m2eclipse to build and test a web application in Apache Tomcat. I've configured a Tomcat server inside Eclipse, and configured the deployment assembly for my web ...
35. What is the fastest way to develop a servlet using Maven, Glassfish, and JRebel? stackoverflow.com
Just using the command line, what is the fastest way to fire up the embedded glassfish server make a change to a file, recompile, then redeploy the code? I'm using:
36. Does the Jetty Maven Plugin 8.0.0.M3 support all of Servlet 3? stackoverflow.com
I have the following in my web.xml:
However, according to OWASP's Zed Attack Proxy (https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Zed_Attack_Proxy_Project), cookies ...
37. Rename to web.xml when packaging using Eclipse stackoverflow.com
I have a J2EE application which has two web.xml files. One is called web.live.xml another is web.dev.xml. I am building this application with maven using profiles. So maven knows which file ...
39. Reliable Excel API for handling complex Excel report (parsing & writing ~10,000 lines) that works with Java stackoverflow.com
i know some similar question already exists, but I haven't found any satisfying answer yet. I found several library such as Apache POI and JExcelAPI, however as I don't have any previous ...
41. Jetty: declare servlets in java in stead of web.xml when using maven stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to use the embedded java code to add servlets:
in stead of the lengthy web.xml way:
42. Liferay Portlet Taglib Cast Exception stackoverflow.com
Here's a stacktrace I get when trying to run a portlet in Liferay Portal 6.0.6. Anyone has a clue what is going on?
12:40:00,146 ERROR [PortletServlet:96] javax.portlet.PortletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp .JspException: com.liferay.taglib.aui.LayoutTag cannot ...
43. java ee api is missing on project classpath while using httpunit for servlet testing in maven stackoverflow.com
I want to run the servlet testing example available here using maven. Javaee web api should be declared as
44. Taglib inside Maven dependency jar. How do I configure this taglib inside the web.xml? stackoverflow.com
So I used to configure my taglib like that:
45. Why packaging JAR files into WAR archive if they are available in Maven Central? stackoverflow.com
I wonder whether it's possible somehow to inform Servlet Container to download required JAR archives from Maven Central during deployment, instead of packaging them into WAR (in
46. Can I debug jsp/servlet using mvn:jetty stackoverflow.com
I can start the web server using mn:jetty, but don't know if I can debug using it. Is there any attach functionality in Eclipse?
47. Maven JSP taglib archetype stackoverflow.com
I am creating a custom JSP tag. It's quite easy to write the Java class, as well as defining the TLD. My problem is that I don't know how to configure ...
48. Maven Jetty Plugin - Servlets Aren't Working stackoverflow.com
I have the following servlet coded in
49. JSP in Maven Java Application forums.netbeans.org
I have created a Maven Java Application in NetBeans 7.0.1 and need to be able to create jsp files inside of it. Since this is not a Maven Web Application, NetBeans does not recognize the jsp extension and code completion will not work. I have the appropriate jsp-api jars included as dependencies and as soon as I change the packaging node ...
Greetings all, My google-fu has failed, so I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone would be kind enough to offer any helpful advice. I'm struggling to add a properties file to my EAR's classpath. I have (for the sake of argument) a log4j.xml which lives @ META-INF/log4j.xml. I create a META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file inside my EAR with the following contents: ...
51. OpenEJB maven EAR coderanch.com
52. Ear module redeployment with maven and glassfish 3.1 coderanch.com
Hi guys I am in a need of fast solution to my probably not unique problem. I am developing intranet application based on the Java EE6 standard and I've found myself in problematic situation. In this project maven is used as default build tool, and within this maven project I have defined other maven projects that represent EAR modules. Now the ...
53. Maven repositories and consistent jsp-support java.net
54. Where is the maven repository for Grizzly servlet webserver? forums.oracle.com