1. How to make embedded servlet engine instantiate servlets eagerly? stackoverflow.com
The problem is simple, but I'm struggling a bit already.
That's a pretty standard piece of code that ...
2. Obtain search engine query-string from a servlet stackoverflow.com
I want to improve my site usability by providing users some kind of "related search" funcionality if they are coming from a search engine. It is possible, from a servlet, to obtain ...
3. Lightweight servlet engine for serving java application via IIS stackoverflow.com
I have an old legacy java web application that I want to deploy on the same server as my asp.net-applications (running on IIS 7). And I need to have all applications ...
4. non-servlet JSP stackoverflow.com
I realise there are EL and near EL frameworks like StringTemplate, JUEL, Velocity, etc. However, I am not asking for list of alternatives to JSTL/EL. I came across a package more than a ...
5. Setup Jetty 7 with JSP engine stackoverflow.com
I've been trying to get Jetty to run my web app via a custom launcher (embedded). I am trying to figure out how to tell Jetty which java compiler to ...
6. Template engine JTPL how to work on netbeans 6.9 stackoverflow.com
Hi All i'm coding jsp The First Step i coded the template html and css and now i want use template engine , i searching in goole.com and i found JTPL is ...
7. why jsp engine make class public and final stackoverflow.com
i use a weblogic server. when i create a jsp file as my.jsp and deploy it and send a request of my.jsp from browser then jsp engine generatea a _my.java file. my question ...
8. Internationalization support better in Velocity or FreeMarker? stackoverflow.com
Internationalization is important for us. So in choosing a template system for emails and other non-web (we use spring webmvc/JSP for web) templating needs, I need to know which handles ...
9. Is ther a JSP like Java based Web template engine that can load page templates from persistent storage? stackoverflow.com
I would like to provide users to write plugins to my application, the initial design and implementaion involve a Velocity (VTL) template engine to allow
10. Processing multiple nested templates using freemarker(or any other template engine) stackoverflow.com
I am trying to use FreeMarker to write a complex web page using servlets. The page has 3 basic components: the nav-bar on top, the advertising-bar on left and the main content ...
11. Force Lucene (in OpenCms) to show results in a specific Locale stackoverflow.com
I've a website mounted with OpenCms and it use "Lucene" as Search Engine. My website is available in two languages: Spanish (supported) and Gallegan (not supported). I've achieved my search proccess ...
12. Using imagick as engine for pre-processed graphics in a servlet stackoverflow.com
I'd like to pre-render some content such as icons with shadows or stylish list items with text effects on the server. Is there a sort of wrapper for imagick which allows ...
14. search engine coderanch.com
15. building search engine coderanch.com
16. jsp pages compilation and JSP engine question. coderanch.com
Because JSPs are in the long run just compiled into Servlets -- you're always dealing with a Servlet -- thus, by default, you kinda have to have a Servlet engine. Various vendors/developers provide these engines (also known as application servers) to the development community (some cost, some don't) and in doing so, promise to provide expected functionality as defined in the ...
17. Template Engine coderanch.com
18. Difference between a Web Server and a Servlet engine coderanch.com
1) "Web server" vs "Servlet container" I believe the most common classification is that a web server is an implementation of HTTP compliant server, usually serving static content such as HTML files or GIF/JPEG/PNG images or PDF files. "Web server" is often associated with Apache, not anything related to Java Servlets or the J2EE specification. A "servlet container" almost always refers ...
19. Template Engine exist like this? coderanch.com
20. Which file converts Jsp into Servlets in Jsp Engine coderanch.com
Hi All, This might look simple 4 u. How does JSP engine understand need to translate JSP into Servlet and recompile? The answer is obvious, JSP engine looks at timestamp of jsp and translated servlet class file. If jsp file is most recently modified, it is translated again. That's fine. But let's take an example where index.jsp inlcludes header.jsp. The index.jsp ...
22. Business Rule Engine coderanch.com
23. Create Search Engine coderanch.com
25. Search Engine coderanch.com
I have to write a search engine for a web application, online-recruitment. When user give a keyword, the search engine will return a set of result which consists of available jobs. But I dont have any idea for writing it ! I would like to know some ideas about search engine. Thank you for your help in advance. Thank you ! ...
26. Search Engine Code coderanch.com
27. creating a search engine using jsp,servlets coderanch.com
28. Search Engine for JSP coderanch.com
29. search engine and redirects coderanch.com
Hi In my webapp i redirect "index.jsp" to "start.jsp" The reason is to check if the required beans are available in session object, if not it will be placed in session. I read somewhere that a redirect is not good with respect to search engines. Is this true? If this is the case what is the good way to overcome this ...
30. Servlet Engine Comparison Guide? coderanch.com
31. Most performant servlet-jsp engine coderanch.com
32. Search Engine through Servlet coderanch.com
Can some help me making a search Engine by a Servlet ? Our site has got 2 d/b. One is 'bout course details (it contains course name, code, duration ,fees , module details), and other is about placement details (it has fields like year, company, name, batch) How can I handle this situation ? How I can search for Java+HTML-SQL.? How ...
33. Servlet/JSP engine coderanch.com
34. Search engine using servlet coderanch.com
this is in a lot of books i will explain the code of what it did. first it gets the serlvet context, gets a connection to the connection pool checks to see if the connection pool is valid then it makes an sql statement that searches through the database after getting the results it returns it to the user. ------------------ I ...
35. Having trouble setting up JSP engine coderanch.com
36. Configuring Apache to talk to a servlet engine coderanch.com
37. Web Server and Servlet Engine coderanch.com
38. Servlet Engine coderanch.com
39. Which Servlet Engine is Best? coderanch.com
40. Resin Servlet Engine with Apache Web server coderanch.com
41. Installing servlet engine or webserver (on Windows ME) coderanch.com
42. Servlets and JSP newbie plz help, How to create Search Engine coderanch.com
43. Servlet Engine Windows'98????????? coderanch.com
44. JRun Servlet Engine Problem coderanch.com
After years of running JRun 3.0 with no problem, we upgraded to JRun 3.1, also updated to JDK 1.3.1 at the same time. This is on a NT 4.0 dual processor system with IIS as the web server. Both the Admin server and the default server start and appear to run ok. I am able to use the Admin manager functions ...
46. where does a servlet engine reside? coderanch.com
This is a reply i got from Ravish Kumar Singh Hi jini jane, Its not like that I am very knowledegable, but still I will try to answer your question. Actually I also had the same problem in understanding the web server and app server. And my understanding is: Web Server: Web server is a server basiaclly which implements HTTP protocol ...
47. Search Engine Ranker Servlet coderanch.com
Hi, I want to make a Search Engine Ranker servlet/jsp. My idea is to have an user fill in the url of a page and then some search keywords. The servlet then must submit the search string to one or more search engines. After that the user will receive the rank of the specified page. I need a few pointers on ...
48. Configuring the Servlet Engine coderanch.com
49. Question regarding servlet engine's work flow coderanch.com
50. Jspengine and Servlet engine coderanch.com
51. servlet engine coderanch.com
52. creating a search engine using servlets coderanch.com
53. WebServer Vs Servlet Engine coderanch.com
54. servlet Engine coderanch.com
55. Which Rule engine coderanch.com
56. Search Engine java-forums.org
Hi, Am developing a Crawler. Where it searches the content in most of the search engines like google,yahoo,ask..etc. and produce the results.. this is the idea. I don't know how to search the contents within these sites.... i retrieve the value ie,the content then later append with the search site and write an xml file dynamically. Is it the correct way..... ...
57. search engine optimizations servlet forums.oracle.com
i am trying to write a servlet which will look at urls and covert the & and ? characters into other characters, like "/" and "," this is because search engines dont like to crawl pages with ? in the url. using servlets i know i can translate a url which has been seo optimized to be the "real thing" but ...