1. How to make the Filepath Generic which suits all OS? stackoverflow.com
2. using generic and for each loop in jsp stackoverflow.com
I am developing a web application. I am using Eclipse as IDE. I was using generic and for each loop, both being feature of java 1.5, and it compiled ...
3. Suppressing Java unchecked warnings in JSP files stackoverflow.com
I have a legacy webapp which uses jstl and Struts 1 tags. When I pre-compile the JSP files with Java 5/6, the jstl and Struts 1 tags throw warnings about "unchecked ...
4. In JSP/Java how can I replace getter/setter by s.th. more generic? stackoverflow.com
I am getting tired by adding tons of getters/setters all the time in my beans. Is there a simple way to use annotations to get rid of this stupid work? or any other ...
5. Is there a generic version of servlet-api? stackoverflow.com
I know that each servlet container (e.g. Tomcat, Glassfish, etc.) comes with an implementation of servlet-api. What I am looking for is a generic (container agnostic) version of servlet-api to compile my ...
6. A generic mechanism to deal with HTTP status codes stackoverflow.com
I know you can specify error pages in web.xml as below
I find it a bit tedious to list a page for each and ...
8. Generic JSP coderanch.com
HI I want to create a JSP that will be generic meaning I have some already created fields and I just give some name . When i run it shud prompt me to fill in right field names along with whether a text area or body or dropdown along with their field title and display the jsp user wanted to create.Means ...
9. problem using generics jdk1.5 in jsp coderanch.com
10. difference between Generic servlet & Httpservlet coderanch.com
11. difference between Generic servlet & Http servlet coderanch.com
12. Generic servlet coderanch.com
13. generic servlet and http servlet coderanch.com
14. Generic objects used by a servlet coderanch.com
15. Generic Servlet coderanch.com
16. generic servlet vs http servlet coderanch.com
17. Generic Servlets coderanch.com
18. Generic Table Maintenance Using Servlets & JSP coderanch.com
Every system needs this but I just can't find a good example. I want to be able to maintain a table with the following or similar screen flow. (Let's take a Customer table as the example.) Step:1) Present a list of Customers (Id, Name, Suburb) with a link to View Edit or Delete. At the bottom of the list there would ...
19. lifecycle diff between HTTP servlet and generic coderanch.com
20. usage of generic servlet -- still not clear coderanch.com
21. Generic Servlet coderanch.com
22. Generic Servlet coderanch.com
23. about http actions in while using generic servlet coderanch.com
24. Protocols used by a Generic Servlet coderanch.com
25. init() methods in Generic Servlet coderanch.com
26. generic servlets coderanch.com
27. diff b/w generic servlet and http servlet coderanch.com
28. Generic Servlet,HttpServlet coderanch.com
29. Generic Servlet coderanch.com
30. doubt with generic servlet coderanch.com
31. Generics in scriptlets coderanch.com
32. generic type and tld coderanch.com
33. About using Generic Servlets in a Application coderanch.com
34. Generics on JSP coderanch.com
35. Problem in jsp while using generics. coderanch.com
Hello all, while writing a jsp page i faced a problem using generics.
Inside jsp page<%@ page import="java.util.*" %> <% ArrayList
36. generic servlet coderanch.com
37. Abstract DAO and Generic Dao coderanch.com
Hi all I am little confused about different terms and technologies in SPring ,hibernate world. What exactly is Abstract DAO and how is it different from Generic DAO. If someone can provide me some basic tutorials link ,that would be great. I understand -Abstract DAO is a design pattern. And Generic DAO - is a ORM Package to write basic CRUD ...
38. Why so many Abstract classes in Generic DAO coderanch.com
39. Why generic servlet is an abstract class? coderanch.com
40. Generics problem in JSP? java-forums.org