1. IP subnet verification in JSP stackoverflow.com
I have the following JSP code, that protects my web page and displays it only to know IP's
2. jsp get ip address stackoverflow.com
whats the best way of preventing someone from voting twice? How do i get the users ip address? What if they are on a large network? will everyone on that network ...
3. How do I determine the IP address of a web client (for a JSP)? stackoverflow.com
I would like to find out the ip address of the client that is visiting my web pages. Content of JSP page:
4. Problem with JSP getRemoteAddress stackoverflow.com
I would like to find out how to get IP address of the client, that is visiting my web pages. Content of JSP page:
5. How to run jsp netbeans glass fish on local ip 192.168.1.165 stackoverflow.com
I am trying to run a jsp app on my machine ip: 192.168.1.165 and want to get it in system with ip 192.168.1.163 but giving the url http://192.168.1.165%3Aport/app is not working ( we ...
6. How to access Java servlet running on my PC from outside? stackoverflow.com
I used Netbeans6.7 to write a servlet, when it runs, it opens a browser window with this address : http://localhost:8080/My_App/Test_Servlet, I replaced the "localhost" with my IP address, now ...
7. In JSP page I want to get IP address of user who view the page. How? stackoverflow.com
In JSP page I want to get IP address of user who view the page. How can ?
8. How to get the Node's server IP behind a load balancer in Java stackoverflow.com
I have a webpage behind a load balancer, and I want to display the user (for troubleshooting purposes) the IP of the actual node that the user is connected to (will ...
9. What is the reliable approach to get the end user IP address from the server side? stackoverflow.com
I use JSP in server side and want to validate that, an user must not log in from two different IP addresses. What is the method to do this validation? And some ...
10. How to Get the Local Area Network IP Address using jsp page? stackoverflow.com
I have my Application written in JSP and Servlet page.Whenvever i trying to track the user's ip address it returns the Global IP Address of the mahcine(proxy server address), Not Local ...
11. can I get Country name from clientIp? stackoverflow.com
I wonder can I also show Country name from clientIP? Like: 10.2.3.4 U.S.A 10.4.5.3 ...
12. Why does getRemoteAddr() return an ip address as a string? stackoverflow.com
Is there a reason that ServletRequest.getRemoteAddr() returns the clients ip address as a string instead of as an int/long/IPSomethingInstance? Or asked an other way: Is there any case where the value ...
13. get IP addresses of computer available on a network? -java stackoverflow.com
I am making a file sharing application which would look for computers which are running the application on the same network. So I would like my application to discover computers and ...
14. Get Client IP from a Server JSP [Security] stackoverflow.com
I want to know security issue using jsp method request.getRemoteAddr();. I want to filter some client IP (I can't use firewall :-(). I was wondering in this way an attacker can change the ...
15. Block a IP Address in JSP bytes.com
Congratulation to your achievement. Do you like to show us the design you have done? Maybe we can learn from it if you post it under forum "insights".
17. IP address retrieval coderanch.com
18. Local JSP app without dependence on TCP/IP? coderanch.com
I want to install a JSP based application on a client system. The application is all local. The problem is if I install Tomcat and a use web browser the users TCP/IP settings such as proxy server settings can break my application. For a browser I use a simple MFC window with a WebBrowser activeX control hardcoded to navigate to my ...
19. Returning the users IP address coderanch.com
20. IP Address of Webserver coderanch.com
21. System IP Address coderanch.com
22. IP Conflict coderanch.com
Hi, I have one unique problem. I hv developed one page(HTML) in my server from which i am calling one page(HTML) in my client server, which is at remote location.(ie the request will be entertained only if it comes from my server IP Address). I have given my server IP Address to my client and accordingly any request going from my ...
23. Can I get the machine name or IP? coderanch.com
I have a web application which runs on our company intranet. The application uses JSPs and JavaBeans (no EJBs) and runs on WebSphere App Server version 4.0.3. I would like to know if it is possible to get the machine name or IP of the pc that is used to access the application. I would like to store the machine name ...
24. how to get the compute ip coderanch.com
25. Redirect jsp to a private IP 192.168.1.44 coderanch.com
26. how to know ip address in JSP coderanch.com
hi rekha, request.getRemoteAddr() is the method to do that as william said. you might be trying to access the JSP page from same machine on which you server is. in that case of course the IP address returned will the of the same localhost machine. try acessing the page from some other machine other then server and then see what is ...
27. need help on jsp, tcp/ip, socket coderanch.com
No there is no need to hard code the values in the servlet. If you need help with something specific, you will need to ask a specific question. Something along the lines of: How do set initialization parameters in a servlet? Or How do I parse parameters passed to a servlet from a web page form? If you don't understand servlet ...
28. how to get user IP coderanch.com
29. ip and page context coderanch.com
30. getting ip address coderanch.com
31. How to get country name from IP Address coderanch.com
32. JSP + VXML--need help abt perticular IP addr coderanch.com
33. detect the last IP address that accesses a page coderanch.com
34. how to get Client ip address ? coderanch.com
35. How to get IP Address of Client Machine? coderanch.com
36. How to get client's IP address, Domain using JAVA coderanch.com
37. How to get Client's IP address in Servlet coderanch.com
38. How to get IP address in servlet coderanch.com
39. Determining client ip in servlet? coderanch.com
getRemoteHost public java.lang.String getRemoteHost() Returns the fully qualified name of the client that sent the request, or the IP address of the client, if the name cannot be determined. For HTTP servlets, same as the value of the CGI variable REMOTE_HOST. Returns: a String containing the fully qualified name of the client
41. servlet tcp/ip doesn't disconnect coderanch.com
42. Knowing Client machine IP address through servlets coderanch.com
43. Need Help getting Referrer IP in Servlet coderanch.com
44. grtting Server IP address from inside the servlet coderanch.com
46. instead of http://IP:portno/Dir/servlet / how can i use"something.com" coderanch.com
48. How to get the IP address of machine where the jsp file is opened coderanch.com
49. to get IP Address of the client machine coderanch.com
50. how to ip scan coderanch.com
"irwan irwan", the request that you change your display name to adhere to JavaRanch standards was not a suggestion. Valid display names are mandatory for participation on the Ranch. Please change your display name as instructed prior to your next post. Be aware that accounts with invalid display names are disabled. bear JavaRanch Sheriff
51. how to set an ip value an address bar at run time? coderanch.com
52. Can i get the client IP adress in my servlet? coderanch.com
53. Can we get Remote IP Address without using HttpServletRequest? coderanch.com
54. get client's IP adress without servlets or jsp? coderanch.com
Hello, I am working on a game where I amongst others have a GUI GamepickScreen, Gamechooser, Game and Player object. Now the server based Gamechooser class handles the login of the user, and being able to choose a session from a list of games. It sends that information to the client based GUI Gamepickscreen. During the login method a new Player ...
55. Need client ip coderanch.com
56. Read Client IP Address behind Proxy coderanch.com
57. jsp Urgent :Client IP Address behind firewall... dbforums.com
58. all my hello.jsp on glassfish not by Ip address java.net
59. How to get Client or visitor ISP true IP address using servlets forums.oracle.com
60. Please hlp me..i'm in death bed. How to call a Servlet by typing the IP aln forums.oracle.com
61. Please hlp me..i'm in death bed. How to call a Servlet by typing the IP aln forums.oracle.com