1. JSP files won't compile - JSPTranslator.CouldNotLoadClass stackoverflow.com
I have 6 JSP applications running on a Windows Server 2003 box with JRun 4 with Updater 7 and the Java 1.6.0_14. All of my applications are working just fine ...
2. JRun Servlet Error when attepting to use java object stackoverflow.com
We have a site in ColdFusion which integrates with a credit card provider using java components. When calling a particular function on a java object:
Where ResponseObject, AgentObject and ...
3. JRun does not sendRedirect() properly coderanch.com
Hi friends, While sendRedirecting to target urljrun appends ;jsessionid=
4. Problem running my first JSP using JRun coderanch.com
Originally posted by Ria Mathur: I am trying to run my first JSP page with JRun, The code is plain "hello world" in HTML, but I am getting internal server error 500 when I try to view the page. The same installation of JRun runs servlets w/o any problem, so there's is no problem with the installation.
5. createSession in JRun 3.0? coderanch.com
6. JRun doesn't recognize any new JSP file coderanch.com
Occationally my JRun on Unix (with apache web server) had a problem that it can only recognize the existing jsp files, but when you create a new jsp file, it just can't display and shows servletexception. I think there are lot of people using JRun, Has anyone had the same problem before ? Thanks, Mike
7. Frameset in XSL page running in JRUN but not in WebSphere coderanch.com
8. JRUN & XML coderanch.com
you need to update your parser - it looks like the parser that is provided with your JRun is too old to support some service you are depending. If you have a copy of xerces somewhere I would recommend putting it into the classpath in such a way that it is installed first. I cant remember how to do this on ...
9. Do anyone develop jsp with JRun?About taglib in JRun coderanch.com
I have a tld for a set of custom tags. This is developed under tomcat4 and it run successfully. But the deployment is on JRun. Jrun gives the following unhelpful error on any pages which use the tags.
500 Internal Server Error
/ardeo/purchasemaster/ListBaskets.jsp: Error parsing TLD '/dbpager.tld': null. java.lang.NullPointerException at allaire.jrun.jsp.TagLibraryClassLoader.loadClass(JRunTagLibraryInfo.java:872) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:255) at allaire.jrun.jsp.JRunTagLibraryInfo.getPropertyType(JRunTagLibraryInfo.java:725) at allaire.jrun.jsp.JRunTagLibraryInfo.buildAttributeInfo(JRunTagLibraryInfo.java:705) at ...
10. JavaBean Serialization problem in JRun 4 coderanch.com
11. resolving path to absolute on JRun coderanch.com
Hi, I have an upload form and I'm targeting the destination of the file to the web-inf/classes directory in the app. Working in tomcat, if I go (off the top of my head, could be slightly off): String path = MyClass.class.getResource("/").toFile(); This miraculously returns me the directory web-inf/classes. But this isn't the case for JRun, it returns me some directory inaccessible ...
12. Problem for getServletConfig in JRun coderanch.com
Hi, My company has bought JRUN4.0 and migrate some JSP from tomcat to it. However, I get problem when run the web. I hope someone can help me. I had some values (context parameter) in the web.xml and want to get them from the JSP. However, the JSP can't get the value. The Jrun shows that can't find the method and ...
13. Jrun, jsp:setProperty, null string array elements coderanch.com
Hello All; I have a JSP web page which runs fine with Tomcat, but not with Jrun 4.0. The web page uses jsp:setProperty to read a bunch of textboxes all having the same name into a Javabean, where they appear as a string array. The problem occuring with Jrun is that if any of the textboxes on the web page are ...
14. jsp and jrun coderanch.com
hi, im using jsp with jrun server. its working fine in single pc but if i want to access the jsp pages from the network from other pc it will not come may be the configuration for client side i dont know pls tell me how i configure jrun for access the pages from other computer in network
15. Running JSP using JRun Server coderanch.com
firstly i would like to know if i can deploy jrun on its own without apache. secondly i would like to know why i could be getting the error that i am about to describe. i am using jrun 4.0 on linux 7.3 and i followed the instructions on the macromedia web site to deploy a war in teh default directory. ...
16. Casching of jsp's in JRun 3.0 coderanch.com
17. JSP Parsing error with JRun coderanch.com
Help! I've got a large JSP with a significant amount of HTML in it (about 40 pages if I printed it out). Currently the page is only HTML- no JSP tags except for: <@% page buffer="100kb"%> What happens is that when I run the JSP through JRun/Apache, it displays part of the HTML correctly, then shows a fragment of HTML code(something ...
18. Can I use JRun to run JSP coderanch.com
My jsp code is
Hello World!<% } %> First of all how do I deploy the jsp file in the JRun? Is it enough to save the file under the specified directory? It is giving the error: 404 Not Found /MyFirstJspPage.jsp: allaire.jrun.JRunServletException: The page /MyFirstJspPage.jsp could not be ...
19. JSP is not running under JRun coderanch.com
20. JSP is not Running under JRun --Pl Help Me coderanch.com
Hello, I'm having windows'98, JRun, Jre1.2.2.007. I can able to run servlet pgms. But i couldn't able to run JSP programs. even the example pgm given by the Jrun Management console (ie) MyFirstJspPage.jsp It gives the following error: The code for MyFirstJspPage is:
Hello World!<% } %> while ...
21. JSP not working in JRUN coderanch.com
22. Servlets JRUN coderanch.com
23. jrun for jsp coderanch.com
24. jrun for jsp coderanch.com
25. servlets and jsp in jrun coderanch.com
26. How can i run my JSP with JRun or JDK2.1 coderanch.com
27. Servlet chaining and JRun 3.0 coderanch.com
28. Crystal Usage with Jrun with JSP technlogy coderanch.com
29. Servlet-Jsp-Jrun Server-URGENT coderanch.com
30. can Cold Fusion Professional with out Jrun serve servlets coderanch.com
31. JRUN + JSP URGENT coderanch.com
It is hard to say what the problem could be, but based on the little iformation that you have given I would say you have a configuration problem . Basically if the servlet works fine on another Machine . Then there must be some difference. COuld it be that you are trying to retrieve some external resource and the servlet can ...
32. jsp and jrun coderanch.com
33. Configuring Servlets with application ceated on Jrun coderanch.com
35. servlet and document dir for JRUN coderanch.com
36. jsp file redirect in Jrun server coderanch.com
37. Jrun configuration For JSP coderanch.com
38. how to run servlets in JRun coderanch.com
39. JSP in JRun coderanch.com
40. JRun Servlet using UserTransaction coderanch.com
41. Throwing Customised Exception from Servlet (JRUN) coderanch.com
42. Does JRun 2.3.3 support the servlet specification? coderanch.com
43. Servlets in JRUN 4.0 coderanch.com
44. ServletContext.getRealPath didn't work on JRun 3.0 coderanch.com
45. How to stop a servlet initiated by JRUN? coderanch.com
46. JRUN 3.1, can not instantiate servlet. coderanch.com
There could be lots of things. Are you putting your servlet code in the WEB-INF/classes folder of your web application, and are you deploying it in the web.xml file for the same web application? If so, send in more info about what exactly you tried, and we'll see about getting your servlet working.
47. How to a Servlet with Jrun coderanch.com