1. the java query language coderanch.com
i am using entity beans to develop my ejb module now when specifying a @NamedQuery for a particular entity i find that the parameters of constraints for the database querying are linked like: SELECT result FROM Result result JOIN result.grades grade JOIN grade.student student JOIN result.academicPeriod period WHERE ....... are the multiple JOIN statements correct? i cant find anywhere where multiple ...
2. NPE on EM queries with no results; why? coderanch.com
3. Passing a primitive in query string coderanch.com
4. general query coderanch.com
5. ContextPath Query coderanch.com
6. A Query about JMS Server and its Persistent Store coderanch.com
Hi , While creating a JMS Server inside Weblogic , it has a option for Creating a Persistent Store . Can anybody please let me know what is meant by Persistent Store and its usage will be in general . From the site of Oracle/Weblogic it is The persistent store provides a built-in, high-performance storage solution for WebLogic Server subsystems and ...
7. Project Architchiture related query coderanch.com
8. General Query about Servlet coderanch.com
9. Query regarding timezone coderanch.com
10. Problem with using multiple queries in single jsp page coderanch.com
11. Basic queries about Servlet coderanch.com
12. Ejb3Unit with criteria queries coderanch.com
13. Query screen to generate html file coderanch.com
14. JSP Queries coderanch.com
15. ActiveMQ in Action - Queries coderanch.com
Hello Authors, Glad to see the book on ActiveMQ, an open Source competitor for the IBM's MQ Series/Message Broker. 1. However, to what extent it would withstand the complexities and be a real good alternative of IBM MQ Series? 2. Overall, is ActiveMQ a message broker OR a MOM Server? How can I take it? Is it an alternative of WMB ...
16. Native query always returning same data coderanch.com
Dear all, I have a native query defined in an EJB entity bean of the sort SELECT * FROM EMPLOYEES WHERE JOB_ID =
17. update query in servlet coderanch.com
18. query problem in jsp coderanch.com
20. Architecture Query coderanch.com
21. RMI-IIOP queries coderanch.com
22. cant read the Oracles XMLTYPE generated in a query in my JSP page coderanch.com
Hi, Ive been working on an application that return an XMLTYPE from an schema package, the XML is generated in a query, not read it in a table, and use that variable in a JSP. The DDL of the package function is this: CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE BODY pkg_modulos IS FUNCTION obtenerModulos (pAnio IN NUMBER DEFAULT 2011) RETURN XMLTYPE IS x ...
23. selection of records from table n applying a query on them go4expert.com
Hi everyone I have a jsp code for attendance with access database. Basically the code is supposed to work like this: 1. The teacher first enters information about the date ,semester , subject and time and submits. 2. Then depending on semester..the SELECT query is used to obtain the list of all students from a STUDENT table for that semester. So ...
24. Iam getiing problem while running this this query in java java-forums.org
25. Iam getiing problem while running this this query in java java-forums.org
26. JDBC Query java-forums.org
27. java servlet/Query java-forums.org
28. JSP Query forums.oracle.com
29. query about servlet forums.oracle.com
sir, i am facing some problem and problem is below 1if i enter the value in html form then there should be checking that all form is filled if not filled completely then return this page marking the empty field 2.my jsp page return a list of book.i want this list is clickable and after clicking on this page new page ...
30. A JSP query forums.oracle.com
31. Query on Servlets--Urgent forums.oracle.com
1. there are two web clients requesting( a read request) to the web container. 2. both of them read the data from the db table I mean to say that the servlet read the data n sent the data back to the clients. 3. Immd some time later, the first client updated the record (change happened) 4. Now an update request ...
32. Problem with between dates query in jsp forums.oracle.com