1. Creating website stackoverflow.com
I want to create a website over banking. I just wanna know what's more do I have to know to create website. Is the knowledge of servlet, JSP, HTML, CSS is ...
3. most popular j2ee based websites stackoverflow.com
J2EE as I understand is used to build Enterprise applications. My question is :What are the most popular public facing(internet) sites using j2ee stack. The one's that I know of are : ...
4. Programmatically login to website from Java application stackoverflow.com
I am using Apache's HttpCommons 3.1 package to login to a website. The website is jsp page with the form using j_security_check along with j_username and j_password. From a browser, I would ...
5. Best way to read data from another website stackoverflow.com
Here's the situation: I have a web application (Java servlets) at "mycompany.com". A business partner is going to supply me with data from his application at "yourcompany.com". His application is driven by a ...
6. Simple JSP website stackoverflow.com
I'm looking for help/advise with creating simple JSP website using equivalent of PHP include+switch function. The goal is that I want be able to switch between multiple JSP include pages in one ...
7. running periodic task at server side for servlet JSP MVC website stackoverflow.com
I have developed a web application using using servlet and JSP. I am not using any framework per se ... instead using my own home brewed MVC framework I am using MySQL ...
8. chat website in jsp/servlet stackoverflow.com
I want to devlelop a chat website using JSP/Servlets and Tomcat. I have following questions:
9. How to switch easily between ajax-based website and basic HTML website? stackoverflow.com
I have a website ( based on JSP/Servlets ,using MVC pattern), and I want to support AJAX-based website and basic HTML-based website. website visitors should be able to change the surfing ...
10. How to read in the XML file on a remote website using JSP? stackoverflow.com
I'm using java servlets and jsp in my application and I need to read the remote XML file and properly render it into HTML and display on a web page...What is ...
11. Websites using Java EE stackoverflow.com
I have a simple question, but I can't find out the answer. I'm wondering if we can see that a website is built using the Java EE technology, or servlets/JSP. I ...
12. Lite protection of a website for private viewing? stackoverflow.com
I'm developing a web app. I'd like to be able to let some friends see it, but not others that stumble upon the url. I was going to put a landing ...
13. website offline jsp stackoverflow.com
I am creating a website using jsp, ajax, servlets. My framework is prototype. The connection is bad, so I would like my web application to respond correctly in situations like this. For example to ...
14. How should I structure a website to minimise editing over multiple pages? stackoverflow.com
I am designing a small website using HTML + JSP. This is my first time using JSP, though previously I have used PHP to make pages. One thing i found was that ...
15. Graphic representation of instances in RDF (on website) stackoverflow.com
With Protege I made an ontology that has some classes and instances. Class "Knowledge" has a property "hasSubKnowledge" which domain and range are both of type "Knowledge". I have around 200 ...
16. How to run a JSP website in localhost ? What is the environment to set up? stackoverflow.com
I am a PHP programmer.But i have a website code which was developed in jsp technology.. I dont know the environment of jsp engine. I wan to run my website in my ...
17. File upload and download facility on website through jsp stackoverflow.com
I want to make an website in jsp in which i can download a file and upload a file to the server. plz help me
18. How to make a servlet interact with the API of a website and also store the XML response? stackoverflow.com
19. Is it a good Idea to use RESTfull api so as to create a web service that deals with interacting with API of another website? stackoverflow.com
I want to create a website in JSP where I have to deal with the API of another website which sends XML data when called . Is it a good ...
20. Using an API of a website in a servlet . Is this the right way? stackoverflow.com
I am using this method to call the API of another website which gives XML data as response to it . Is this the right method to be used ...
21. code/website to generate stacked bar graph in jsp stackoverflow.com
22. Website access management stackoverflow.com
Need a free code in JSP preferably to do access management of complete web pages and in specific download and upload rights of files.
23. Creating a website that accesses local java code stackoverflow.com
I am trying to create a browser based application that can access Java Objects that I have created as part of another project: For example, say I have created a Book Class ...
24. what's the proper way to write a js that will be included in other websites? stackoverflow.com
I need to write a script which i want to include on different websites(something similiar with the google analytics js that you have to include in your website pages). This script has ...
25. Nutch Newbie - JSP with html problem stackoverflow.com
System: Mac OSX I have set up nutch so that it crawls and indexes my site. It also returns search results. My problem is that I want to customise the Nutch index.jsp ...
26. Do I need to have Java installed on my local machine to run a website that uses JSP pages? stackoverflow.com
This is probably a stupid question but I know nothing about Java. Did a quick google and found nothing...
27. Eclipse - Dynamic Web Project not picking up changes in jsp or stackoverflow.com
I am using Run As -> Run on server, to run my web project on the local tomcat instance. Problem is, when I make changes on JSP's and other project component, sometimes ...
28. How to get user info on the server side of a website which is using kerberos? stackoverflow.com
The kerberos provide authentication control, but I still need to have some user-wise control so I want to get more user information(eg. uid). Thanks.
29. include external website inside div in jsp stackoverflow.com
I would like to include an external website (e.g. www.example.com) in a div in my jsp page. I don’t want to use frames since it’s not advisable. I tried searching online for ...
30. Best way to implement Register in a Java Website stackoverflow.com
I have started working on a Web java learning project. I am making a webapp and I want to register users to the website: Whats the best way to implement registration functionality:
31. how to load hit counter on my website? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to implement a page hit counter from my JSP page. The code below calls a small Java class that does the actual increment and stores the new value in ...
32. How to create a website using JSP bytes.com
33. To count visitor time someone stay on a webpage or website , is any way in java/jsp ? forums.netbeans.org
you could set up a counter in your servlet and then stick in your user session. That for the "tracking the number of times the visitor came to your site". As ...
34. how to save many users name in 1 textbox on website from servlet forums.netbeans.org
hi friends,i have a problem this method. i created 1 .jsp file and i have 1 textbox and 1 button to go servlet file. when 1 or more user enter the name before, they enter the site. where the server keeps the track of the names of the clients who viewed its home page. plss help me:(
35. Any good websites? coderanch.com
Hi all... I'm quite new to JSP and i was wondering if any of you know any good websites that teaches JSP? I'm currently doing a login page for my project and I dun really understand the part about sessions checking and stuff... Is there any websites that teaches and gives examples about this topic. Thanks -JSP Newbie-
37. put website on CD coderanch.com
We have a website made up of .jsp files rather than .html and would like to put a copy of the site on a CD for sales people to have when they are with clients without internet connections. I recently spent four hours creating .html files for every page by exporting each page from my browser and running scripts to edit ...
38. if a user enter a website without entering the authentication page how can i redirect coderanch.com
if a user enters a website without entering the authentication page how can i redirect him to the authentication page? Say for example mail.yahoo.com is the authentication page.. If the user enters mail.yahoo.com/s1.html.. Then i have to redirect him to the mail.yahoo.com page and make him enter his password and his mail iddy.. How can i do this in jsp??? I ...
39. editable websites coderanch.com
There are a couple of options here and it all depends on how much flexibility you want. You could provide a way for users to personalize the site (like you can with some portal server products), or you could always use something like WebDAV that allows the contents of the website to be edited without having access to the server on ...
40. viewable .jsp / .java source on my website coderanch.com
41. Install dll from website coderanch.com
42. Developer's website coderanch.com
43. website with jsp on a zipdisk ... classpath error coderanch.com
44. Interactive charts for website coderanch.com
45. Regarding website customization coderanch.com
Hello friends! We have a requirement wherein users can enter some color preferences for viewing the web application after login. We have a page wherein the user selects some colors and clicks on preview. This preview page now renders the selected colors. The question is how should one approach this problem. Should we create different css files beforehand which contain all ...
46. Performance Tuning of Websites written in JSP/HTML coderanch.com
47. Searching other websites coderanch.com
48. redirecting or forwarding to another website coderanch.com
Hello, I have a form on a web page and when the user clicks on the button of the form the action (part of the form) goes to page X and it passes some parameters. The page X should forward or redirect to another website using the post method passing these parameters as well. Ahy suggestions? Thank you in advance. pinda ...
49. setup a website on my local computer coderanch.com
50. Jsp Some doubts for my website... coderanch.com
51. Search link in a website coderanch.com
52. creating my website coderanch.com
53. extracting data from a website by Jsp coderanch.com
54. how to make a jsp page available on my website coderanch.com
55. How to read excel report by hitting on some website coderanch.com
56. include html from another website coderanch.com
57. storage of files in website coderanch.com
58. JSP Application on a simple website. coderanch.com
As opposed to what? If you have dynamic content or the need to process HTML form posts, then servlets are a fine choice. That link points to an app written in MS-ASP. Are you asking us if you should switch? Maybe if you explain your question in a little more detail, we could be more helpful to you.
59. accessing a website. coderanch.com
60. sharing of data between websites coderanch.com
hi all how can we share data between two websites my problem is iam developing a sit like yatra.com now i need the databases of airline hotels etc how can this be achieved.what concept should i use for this is rss feed of any help if so how can i implement rss feeds into my webpages iam developing the site using ...
61. second jsp call = empty website coderanch.com
62. website design coderanch.com
hello everyone, this topic might not be exactly relavent to JSPs but I couldnt find a better place to post this. I have been a developer on fat clients (desktop applications) for the most of my career. I have now switched to designing websites. I believe that the architecture of websites on the java platform is Model 0, Model 1, Model ...
63. Adding Live share market data in my website dynamically coderanch.com
64. How make JSP Website available over VPN? coderanch.com
65. Websites that use Servlets/JSP with sourcecode coderanch.com
66. Servlets - website coderanch.com
67. integrating servlet application into a website coderanch.com
Yu donot necesarily need to rebuild your web archive to include his pages. A simple HTML link will do the trick of shooting you from one web context to the other. On the other hand if you intend to share some variables like user names, database names, connections etc... then its another matter entirely and you will need another approach... State ...
69. Reading mail ids from website coderanch.com
70. Technologies needed for a small e-commerce website?? coderanch.com
You're really not going to get a useful answer to a question like that. Everybody's got their favorite library/technology that they're going to pitch, but that doesn't mean that it's appropriate in your case. It depends so much on the expertise of the team that will develop this, the expertise of the team that is going to maintain this, the infrastructure ...
71. build a website template ? coderanch.com
72. Help defining shopping website functionalities. coderanch.com
73. Implementing a virtual website with Servlets coderanch.com
74. Issue updatng a website coderanch.com
I have a website and I need to add on the user login and password system to that website so that the user can be able to come up with his/her own profile and access the website. Also, I am interested in putting up the RESET password feature to that website. I was wondering if that can be done in JSP. ...
75. changing locale of websites dynamically coderanch.com
76. To create a website builder in java coderanch.com
77. Dynamic mobile website coderanch.com
Hello sir, I have already created a mobile website using .xhtml which is running accurately on opera browser. Thereafter if make one feedback.jsp file to send the feedback message got from the feedback.xhtml to the desired email, but the jsp page is not running on the opera. So please suggest me that what i have to do or which type of ...
78. mail website coderanch.com
79. How do i create a java website coderanch.com
80. Securing JSP website coderanch.com
81. blocking a ticket while booking it thru online in website coderanch.com
Hi Friends, I had an interview sterday. interviewer asked me a question. A person "A" books a fligth ticket form 7 steps. while he goes to the first step, he got a message saying one seat is available. he has entered from step 1 till 7 giving his credit card details and all. the question is at the same time if ...
82. Newspaper Website coderanch.com
83. suggest me website where we can find sample java n servlets programs coderanch.com
84. Building a website for college project coderanch.com
85. Jsp website coderanch.com
86. war file based website. coderanch.com
87. good books and websites for jsp examples and projects ? coderanch.com
88. Unable to access servlet after publishing website coderanch.com
Hi, I need help with JSP and servlet! I'm trying to deploy a website via an interface called cpanel that is provided by the hosting co. The directories I have at the moment are: - public_html - images - WEB_INF - classes - lib My JSP files are in the public_html folder and servlets are in the classes folder. On my ...
89. Problem grabbing RSS from a website and displaying it from servlet coderanch.com
Hi, I'm having some problems when trying to grab RSS feed from a website and display it from a servlet. My servlet runs perfectly on my development machine at home, but fails with this error on the server (CentOS) java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code 400 for URL http://www.timesofmalta.com/rss at gnu.java.net.protocol.http.HTTPURLConnection.getInputStream(libgcj.so.7rh) at subpack.GetRss.getFeeds(GetRss.java:21) at getnews.processRequest(getnews.java:24) at getnews.doGet(getnews.java:40) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(tomcat5-servlet-2.4-api-5.5.23.jar.so) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(tomcat5-servlet-2.4-api-5.5.23.jar.so) ...
90. Automate the login process to a website coderanch.com
On a Linux machine, you can do all that using curl or the "wget" command, and I just wrapped up a project that did a whole lot of that, in fact. On Windows, you'll have to shop around, since Windows out-of-the-box toolset is much smaller. One option is to install cygwin, which will effectively add a Linux environment to your Windows ...
91. To identify which websites are made using java technologies such as servlets and jsps coderanch.com
Hi Nikhil, I don't have an answer to your question, but I just thought about the issue: if you can be sure that a site is written in php if you look at t *.php endings in the address bar. I suppose that this method is not the best way to detect the technology used by this web application because you ...
92. jsp codes needed for making a Reminder website go4expert.com
93. how to run servlet from a real website java-forums.org
94. how to save many users name in 1 textbox on website from servlet java-forums.org
95. Unable to access servlet after publishing website java-forums.org
96. website java-forums.org
97. Why does .jsp page show only code when the website is hit. java-forums.org
So I am currently running tomcat 6.0 on port 8080. All of the out of the box application websites are in java code and are functioning as expected. We are looking at doing a CAC authentication piece and I have finished the settings in tomcat for setting the keystore and doing the public trust. But I am trying to run a ...
98. Website and MAIL CLIENT IN JSP java-forums.org
I want to build two things using jsp-website(static or dynamic) and mail client that send mail .what api and libs do i need as i am new to jsp and knows basics only and not much in depth.Any help is thankful .Also kinldy do tell me how to use servlets and database in the two
99. Create website in OO JSP forums.oracle.com
100. JSP/J2EE Portals & Websites forums.oracle.com