1. Is it safe to inject an EJB into a servlet as an instance variable? stackoverflow.com
We all know that in the web tier there is the possibility that only a single instance of a given Servlet exists which services multiple requests. This can lead to threading ...
2. EJB injection in servlet fails stackoverflow.com
I am trying to inject an EJB stateless bean in to a servlet, but the servlet throws a NullPointerExcetion. I am using JBOSS to deploy the EJB and servlet. I am relatively ...
3. what is the concurrency implication of ejb3 injection in servlet? stackoverflow.com
i want to contrast ejb3 injection with the jndi lookup method, does injection bind 1 particular instance of proxy to the servlet ?? If so , then in a clustered environment ...
4. EJB injection in a servlet seamframework.org
Not being from JBoss, I have the liberty to say that JBoss 4.2 is a terrible platform for testing anything that is standard Java EE 5. I highly, highly recommend that you use GlassFish instead (at least until JBoss 5 is final). I'm willing to bet that if you try anything in EJB in Action on GlassFish, it will always work ...
5. How the @EJB injection works in servlets coderanch.com
6. Having trouble injecting EJB into a servlet coderanch.com
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make further progress on this problem. I tried packaging both my EJB project and my dynamic web project into an Enterprise Application, and I'm now loading that EAR on the server instead of my original separate projects. Not only can I still not access the bean from within a servlet, but after I add it ...
7. EJB3 Injection - how to Inject it into struts 2 Action? coderanch.com
8. @EJB injection question coderanch.com
9. EJB client with DI - @EJB injection doesn't work coderanch.com
10. Injecting components into an EJB coderanch.com
11. Thred Safety when Injecting an EJB into servlet using @EJB coderanch.com
12. @EJB injection to servlet coderanch.com
13. Injecting all EJB implementations of an interface? coderanch.com
We have a couple places in our code where we want to EJB inject all beans that implement a specific interface. So far, we've done a horrible post-processing hack using byte-code manipulation to add the EJBs after compilation, but it fails when we try to use JRebel - and is pretty nasty to begin with. The only alternative we've found so ...
14. ConstraintValidator + EJB Injection coderanch.com
15. Struts 2 EJB injection coderanch.com
16. Injection of EJB in POJO class not working.. coderanch.com
17. EJB Resource Injection validation coderanch.com
18. how to inject Map instance to ejb3 coderanch.com
19. What is the difference between importing a POJO and injecting an EJB? coderanch.com
As I was attempting to create a Dynamic Web Project in eclipse I received some notifications in eclipse telling me that I had to not only reference the EJB in the build but import that EJB package in addition to the @EJB dependency injection I used. Can anyone help me clarify why all three are needed and what exactly is going ...