2. problem while deploying EJB jar file coderanch.com
3. J2EE deployment involving ejb-jar and war coderanch.com
All, I currently have an ear which contains an ejb-jar file and a war file. So far...so good. All is working fine. I have a local interface of a stateless ejb that i use in the war and access the apis in the ejb. So with no specific configuration...the ear/ejb classloader is accessible to the war and hence all works just ...
4. Getting the Log4j jar reference inside the EJB coderanch.com
6. @EJB injection from different jar coderanch.com
7. can anybody tell how to create ejb-client.jar in ejb coderanch.com
8. Need help in making ejb.jar coderanch.com
9. Doubt regarding EJB jar coderanch.com
Hi, I have created a EJB in ejb 2.1 and one web application which uses that ejb. now is it possible to create a jar file and use it as library in my web application ? like we have struts jar file for struts framework. the same way i have a framework built in that ejb. so can i create a ...
10. Bundle lib in ejb jar doesn't deploy coderanch.com
11. Failed to find module file: test-ejb.jar coderanch.com
Hi, I am trying to deploy a certain .ear file through Jboss via Eclipse and while doing that I am getting the following error. I tried for some time, but no luck. Can someone help me out please...............it's very Urgent. Error ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not initialise deployment: file:/D:/New Folder/jboss-4.2.2.GA/jboss-4.2.2.GA/server/default/deploy/backoffice.ear org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Failed to find module file: test-ejb.jar at org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer.init(EARDeployer.java:295) at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.init(MainDeployer.java:872) at ...
12. Generate Stub and build ejb jar for EJB 2.0 coderanch.com
13. Using Deploy.bat to create EJBs (.jar) files coderanch.com
14. EJB3 Entities - Join on Entities in different jar files coderanch.com
I am trying to do a join on 2 entities AttrEntity and DescEntity. The problem is that the AttrEntity and DescEntity are in different jar files so when I execute the query I get an exception saying that the entity DescEntity was not found. Is there anyway I can execute this query while not modifying my jar files?
15. Where I can download the source code for ejb3-persistence.jar? coderanch.com
16. problem with the injection of an EJB that resides in a jar coderanch.com
17. EJB Deployment with Jar file? coderanch.com