1. Weblogic support for EJB3 coderanch.com
2. Accessing weblogic ejb from jboss coderanch.com
3. ejb 3.0 client in WebLogic coderanch.com
Hi Jeanne, Thanks for your reply. But in case of using JNDI lookup, I will need to maintain weblogic.xml for the jndi name? Moreover I will also need to maintain the other DD's which will make the implementation as it was when I was using ejb 2.0 Is there any way out of this?? Hope to get some advise. Thanks once ...
4. unable to access the ejb deployed on weblogic application server coderanch.com
5. Erron on DataSource in EJB 2.1 with Weblogic 9.2 sever coderanch.com
6. EJB 3 Local Lookup not working with Weblogic 10.3 and JDK 1.6_05 coderanch.com
Hi Saurabh, The problem is that weblogic does not make business local interfaces available on the global JNDI tree. This is not specified in EJB 3.0 specification so some vendors make business local interfaces available on the global JNDI tree (e.g. JBoss), while others filter them (e.g. Weblogic). To access the business local interface you need to define ejb local references ...
7. EJB3 in Weblogic 10.3 coderanch.com
Iam trying to deploy a simple ejb3 application on weblogic 10.3, but it keeps giving an error. My ejb project contains a persistance.xml.file in Meta-INF folder and looks like below.
10. EJB 2.1 weblogic 10.3 SFSB concurrent access issue coderanch.com
12. EJB/Servlets/Axis servive eror with Weblogic - Unmarshal return coderanch.com
13. weblogic use-serverside-stubs for EJB coderanch.com
14. ejb myclipse weblogic error coderanch.com
15. EJB 3.0 deployment problem in Weblogic 10 coderanch.com
16. how to migrate EJB 2.1 from weblogic to JBOSS 5.x version coderanch.com
17. EJB 3 Local Lookup not working with Weblogic 10.3 coderanch.com