1. EJBs calling servlets coderanch.com
2. Call an EJB from JSP coderanch.com
I do not have the sample code you asked for, however I think you should use some kind of JSP-Servlet-EJB model for your project. ie. using JSP for front end presentation, using servlet program as controller and using EJB as application logic, this fits the so called "MVC"-Model-View-Controller pattern. The details as to how to invoke servlet from JSP and return ...
3. Flash Call EJB coderanch.com
You are right David, I had very bitter exp with flash as frontend.It happened for me redesign one web application which was build with flash as frontend and asp as backend. Flash is deadly slow,no error capture,for example if the ASP throws SQL execution error,the frontend will shine well. Even with 256kbps connection,its slow...displaying Loading...Loading...,then think abt countries with 28-56kbps connections.Flash ...
4. how to call EJB from jsp....? coderanch.com
5. can anyone tell me how many ways can we call an ejb from a jsp? coderanch.com
6. can EJB 2.1 call EJB 3.0 ? coderanch.com
Thanks Shahnawaz, I am very happy to know this, but I am wondering the EJB2.1 expects home interface in order to get hold of bean component. But since EJB3 doesn't have home interface how EJB2.1 can access EJB 3.0 e.g: If one EJB2.1 wants to access other EJB2.1 the lookup code would be something like this: Object o = new InitialContext().lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/
7. Replaying Ejb calls coderanch.com
8. Call by reference in EJB coderanch.com
9. Resource Bundles in EJB and calling them from JSP coderanch.com
10. servlet calling EJB coderanch.com
Originally posted by Peter W Smith: use a MDB (Message Driven bean) and have the servlet sending request to it, then retrieve the reply from another messge queue with a timeout setting. If the servlet times out, display the message back to the user I cant use message driven bean as the EJB is written by some othere vendor. And for ...
12. Calling EJB from Servlet in a different container coderanch.com
13. Using servlet to call EJB and give the response. coderanch.com
Hi all, I have an EJB application which is exposed as a service to other stand alone services. I have developed that EJB application in the Weblogic container. i have tested the EJB application using a standalone code. Now I have to use a web application that calls the EJB application and displays the result in the JSP. I have planned ...
14. EJB call without stubs coderanch.com
15. Calling EJB3.0 from another EJB3.0 coderanch.com
16. Call secured EJB from "unsecured" web with custom credentials instead of "BASIC AUTH"ed credentials coderanch.com
I'm trying to call a secured EJB (using the remote interface) from a servlet. I dont want to secure the web site using BASIC_AUTH, FORM, CLIENT_CERT etc, because the web site has it's own "unique" user authentication process. Instead, I want to present the "unique" login screen, and connect to the EJB using the details entered on the screen - instead ...
17. Call EJB from Servlet coderanch.com
18. making a ejb call... coderanch.com
19. Calling EJB 2.0 method from EJB 3.0 method or vice-versa coderanch.com
20. Problem in calling an EJB method from a delegate class coderanch.com
21. How Call-by-reference improves Performance in EJB coderanch.com
From the ejb 3.0 core spec: 3.2.3 Choosing Between a Local or Remote Client View (...) Remote calls involve pass-by-value. This copy semantics provides a layer of isolation between caller and callee, and protects against the inadvertant modification of data. The client and the bean may be programmed to assume this parameter copying. (...) Local calls involve pass-by-reference. The ...
22. EJB asynchronous call coderanch.com
23. EJB call coderanch.com
24. Calling a Ejb3.0 from a servlet coderanch.com
25. can I call a ejb function from JMX? coderanch.com
26. EJB t3 tunneling calls for multiple backend WLS servers issue coderanch.com
27. calling a secured ejb from an unsecured one coderanch.com
28. Calling EJB from servlet coderanch.com
Hi, I am a newbie in web applications and I am trying to develop all by myself an enterprise application using Eclipse helios and jboss 6. I am having problems injecting my ejb class which is in my EJB module into my servlet which is in my Web module. In other words the are in separate locations. I feel my servlet ...
29. EJBs Calling Regular Java Classes coderanch.com
Hi, I have a couple of small questions regarding EJB 3.0's Stateless Session Beans that I wondered if someone could help with... I've seen applications where a Session Bean can sometimes call a mixture of other Session Beans, as well as regular Java classes (which themselves might call more Session Beans). My question is... is there a disadvantage to getting the ...
30. Calling EJB3.0 from EJB2.0 on a WAS7 cluster coderanch.com