1. findXXX methods in EJB 2.x coderanch.com
hi, "findbyprimarkey" is a finder method,if this method returns a collection of keys(against a single key) then we will get "finderexception" that's why we should throw finderexceptions for finder methods. for other finder methods, we will return collection.if no records are found to return, then the method will return a empty collection object(not null).
2. EJB 2.1 question coderanch.com
3. How to tell it is EJB 1.1 or EJB 2.0 coderanch.com
4. one to many relations using ejb 2.x ? coderanch.com
Hi I have a few tables, an example could be like I have a person that have many cars, a person table and a car table. Where the person have a pk as some id, and the cars have a fk to the persons pk. Now if I wanna get the person bean I want the cars to be on the ...
5. EJB 2.0, WSAD 5, example problem coderanch.com
6. EJb 2.1 Question coderanch.com
7. Relevance of EJB 2.1 to Head First EJB coderanch.com
8. EJB 2.0 and Xdcolet problems! coderanch.com
9. EJB 2 BMT coderanch.com
10. EJB 2.0 with application server software ATG Dynamo coderanch.com
11. EJB 2.0 with application server software ATG Dynamo coderanch.com
Indeed no, and its not been available for public download for years. In order to work on it you will need an active support agreement with Oracle (if it is still supported) through which you can ask them for the media. If its not supported Oracle may still be able to give you an unsupported version.
12. EJB 2.1 spec coderanch.com
13. java.lang.NullPointerException: EJB 2.0 coderanch.com
Hi All: I am just trying out examples of entity beans. I am using JBOSS 4.0.0, EJB 2.0, MyEclipse 8.6. Reason for using JBOSS 4.0.0 and EJB 2.0 is just for learning sake. I am reading head first book. In the process help me if I made any mistakes. I wrote a build file using ant to deploy this in deploy ...
14. JEE 5, EJB 2.1, Servlet 2.5 combination coderanch.com
David Howie wrote: The problem I am encountering is that when I build the application EAR for deployment to our QA environment, I'm expecting the WebSphere default bindings ANT task to change the EJB binding name in the WAR modules binding file, as happens when I build the WAS 6 version of the application which is JEE 1.4, EJB 2.0, and ...
15. Need help with EJB 2.x coderanch.com
16. Steps to convert application from ejb 2.0 to ejb 2.1 coderanch.com
17. EJB 2.1 JDBC resource references coderanch.com
18. Configure EJB 2.0 in WSAD5.1 coderanch.com
20. Steps for EJB 2.1 setup for practice coderanch.com