1. Getting very strange exception: JMS in EJB3, JBoss coderanch.com
2. jboss ejb jms redelivery coderanch.com
3. jboss ejb+jms redelivery time coderanch.com
4. EJB and JMS - creating a unique message ID coderanch.com
Hello, I have a stateless session bean which will use JMS to put a request message on a queue and read a reply from another JMS queue. I need to figure out a way to get (or generate) a unique id for the message's messageId (and reply I will be looking for the unique ID in the correlation ID field in ...
5. Ask about JMS server between 2 EJB3 contianer.. coderanch.com
6. Question about two Design alternatives for using EJB and JMS in a specific scenario coderanch.com
Hi everybody, we are discussing a question about the design of a JEE application which uses JEE 1.4 and EJBs (MDBs and Stateless Beans). A stateless bean is already available which does some business logic. Also a MDB is available which receives a text message from a queue, calls the stateless bean and then sends the reply to another queue. This ...
7. logging in EJB components through JMS coderanch.com
8. Container injecting JMS resources to EJB dependencies coderanch.com
When using EJB (3.1), container should manage amongst others the JMS resources. Bean developer either configures @Resource annotations to the bean, or resource-refs into ejb-jar.xml. questions: 1. What if the @Resource annotations are not in the EJB itself, but in some utility class, injected into EJB using CDI (or even deeper in injection path EJB <- util1 <- ... <- util ...
9. XATransaction Problem with EJB3.0, Derby DS and JMS coderanch.com
Hi, I have a stateless session bean with one method that is inserting row in db using entitybean and then sending message on queue. I am using XADatasource and XAConnectionFactory for db and message respectively. Now when my database insertion fails, I expect transcation to roll back and message should NOT be sent to queue, but its happening otherwise, i.e exception ...
11. EJB JMS easy question coderanch.com