1. EJB + JSP: Cannot create the Remote Object from the Home interface stackoverflow.com
I'm a newbie in the J2EE/EJB field and I'm following some basic examples. I have implemented a very simple class that sums 2 number. I have the home and remote interfaces ...
2. Accessing EJB s remote interface through seperate web application coderanch.com
3. Accessing Remote EJB 3: Best Practice coderanch.com
4. EJB 3.0 and java.rmi.Remote coderanch.com
5. Updatable Transfer Objects and remote EJB interfaces coderanch.com
The use of transfer Objects with EJBs is a common approach, and the use of updatable transfer Objects is not uncommon. However I hit two problems on JBoss 5 that I haven't encountered or seen discussed before. In short, the instance of a transfer object (TO) passed to a bean as a method argument via a remote interface is not the ...
6. Doubt regarding locally acessing remote framework of ejb coderanch.com
7. Can EJB Server And Web Server Reside At Remote Locations On Internet coderanch.com
Hello, In the project I am working on, there is requirement for separating web tier server and business tier server. If I am going to use EJB for calling remote methods, does it really matter that whether these two server are on same network or are located on remote sites on Internet? Can I still use EJB session beans to do ...
8. Access remote EJB 3 with tomcat coderanch.com
Hi all, I'm struggling a bit with something...I'd like to access an ejb that is deployed in glassfish from a servlet that I have deployed in tomcat. The only way I manage to access it is to have both of them deployed in glassfish.What is the correct way to make the ejb available to Tomcat? I followed the tutorial at http://technology.amis.nl/blog/1368/connecting-to-an-ejb-30-remote-sessionbean-from-tomcat ...
9. Getting Timeout Calling EJB from Remote Location coderanch.com
10. Call secured Remote EJB from WebClient coderanch.com
11. EJB Remote call in different server coderanch.com
12. Call Remote EJB over SSL from WebClient coderanch.com
13. Remote EJB coderanch.com
14. Access EJB from Remote POJO coderanch.com
15. @EJB REMOTE coderanch.com
16. invoking remote ejb across network coderanch.com