1. Calling a SLSB with Seam security from a servlet stackoverflow.com
I have an existing application written in SEAM that uses SEAM Security (http://docs.jboss.org/seam/2.1.1.GA/reference/en-US/html/security.html). In a stateless EJB, I might find something like this:
As far as ...
2. servicelocator for EJB (with security constraints) coderanch.com
3. [EJB 3 in Action] Programmatic security and interceptors coderanch.com
4. how does ejb provede security? coderanch.com
5. propogating security principals from web tier to EJB tier coderanch.com
6. EJB security Question coderanch.com
I have an EJB that uses a SecurityDomain and uses the @RolesAllowed annotation to secure the bean. When a user comes into that bean it goes through the login module as it should and creates all the roles and properly checks that the user has the correct Role(s). So everything works great from that end. My problem is that I have ...
7. Security error when calling EJB on remote server. coderanch.com
8. EJBAccessException: [EJB:010160]Security Violation coderanch.com
9. EJB Security: Not getting correct name in Principal coderanch.com
10. What are EJB related security annotations in Java EE 6? coderanch.com
11. Security in EJB coderanch.com
13. EJB client issue (com.ibm.ws.security.auth.ContextManagerImpl.login) coderanch.com
14. ejb security coderanch.com
Hello I have a glassfish 3.1 project that uses application client to launch a netbeans platform application. This is fairly time-consuming to download and launch so I would like for different users to be able to login/logout of the client without having to close and relaunch it. I am fairly new to ejb security so please forgive me if I am ...