1. @EJB Annotation doesn't work in Servlet stackoverflow.com
I'm using Websphere 7.0 Application Server and want to use
2. Need detailed steps to create EJB in websphere 6.1 coderanch.com
4. Exception while calling remote EJB in Websphere 5.1 coderanch.com
5. Websphere EJB Lookup coderanch.com
6. WebSphere : EJB threw an unexpected (non-declared) exception coderanch.com
7. JNDI name in EJB 3 for Websphere 7 coderanch.com
Hi Guys ... I'm facing a wierd issue ... pl. let me know if you have any suggestions/solutions etc. I have an application that is deployed in websphere 7. This application is required to act as a client for an EJB deployed in Weblogic 10. The code in the client application is as follows: Properties p = new Properties(); p.put( Context.PROVIDER_URL, ...
9. calling Websphere EJB from Jboss EJB coderanch.com
11. Creating EJB 2.1 application and deploying on websphere coderanch.com
Hi, I have a requirement where i need to write an EJB which should check a JMS message queue(developed in websphere 6.0) for every minute and do some operation. Can anybody tell me which EJB should i use like stateless session bean or MDB etc because I need timerservice too and where can I find a good example for the above. ...
12. EJB Container (WebSphere 7) doesn't contain all the EJB references coderanch.com
Hi, our ibm-ejb-jar-bnd.xml containes quite a number of session beans with remote/local references. I noticed that not all of them are loaded to the container. I see this when i open ejb references on websphere admin console within the application. Aslo, if i deploy the application using the workspace it takes forever, but installing it through admin console gets through successfully, ...