I am getting a very odd error that I can't seem to get rid of in my code. At the bottom of my jsp I have the following code snippit:
2. IE8 Java Script error stackoverflow.com
The webpage works fine in Mozilla Firefox, but the same page when tried to access through IE8 throws the following error:
Webpage error details User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 ...
3. "10.4.5 404 " error in Netscape 6.2.1, but not in IE coderanch.com
hi chris can u post jsp code you have written? it would be more helpful to see what might be the problem.. because this sounds "stupid". i've seen issues regarding HTML for different browser but not "JSP" working in one browser and not in another browser... btw, do u use any proxy setting in browsers? because if u have proxy setup ...
4. JSP error handling does not work with Internet Explorer coderanch.com
5. error for 'Back' navigation..IE coderanch.com
I am getting the following error when I click the back navigation button for IE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your information for you. To resubmit your information and view this Web ...
6. Showing errors of jsp in IE? coderanch.com