2. How do I throw a 404 error from within a java servlet? stackoverflow.com
How do I throw a 404 error from within a java servlet? My web.xml already specifies what page to show when there is a 404, how do I throw a 404 ...
3. JSP throw NullPointException error in the line stackoverflow.com
Today I found JSP throw NullPointException error in the following line
I found delete
jsp-api-2.1.jarcan fix the issue, but don't know why. Anyone knows the reason ...
4. How to throw errors in JSP? coderanch.com
5. Why does this jsp throw so many errors ? coderanch.com
6. custom 503 error page thrown from servlet java coderanch.com
This is pretty simple and straight forward. I want to thrown an error 503 from servlet side. Pretty simple right ? response.sendError(503); When this is thrown , i need it to hit a custom error page . i.e basically a 503 error page itself , but with little mods . say i have 503.html . Now i added
7. Mixing JSP and Scriptlets throws compilation errors coderanch.com