1. Handling context-path refs when migrating "/" site to Java EE packaging stackoverflow.com
An existing Java site is designed to run under "/" on tomcat and there are many specific references to fixed absolute paths like "/dir/dir/page". Want to migrate this to Java EE packaging, ...
2. Servlet Filter modify path to files stackoverflow.com
Could you help me with implementation Filter which will modify all request to files /DIR/* into /NEW_DOMAIN/NEW_CONTEXT_PATH/DIR/*
3. servlet path in a filter coderanch.com
4. Servlet Filter: how to resolve path coderanch.com
Hi- I'm writing a couple of filters that our apps will use. I want each app to provide for its own config.fil under /web-inf/. My filters will be deployed as a jar on WAS. In my doFilter method I want to resolve the path to the comfig file e.g. (in doFilter) String cfgFilepath = httpReq.getServerName() +httpReq.getServerPort() +httpReq.getContextPath() +"/WEB-INF/redirect-config.xml"; Parser p = ...
5. accessing Servlet Context Path from servlet filter coderanch.com