1. How do you introspect web.xml from a servlet? stackoverflow.com
Is there a way for a servlet filter to get a list of all servlets and their mappings?
2. Tomcat, XML Entity, and web.xml: any way to utilize string interpolation for env vars? stackoverflow.com
The goal is to have string interpolation work within the XML ENTITY. I'm attempting to have pluggable servlet filters, and seems like a good way is use XML ENTITY to ...
3. what is the purpose of
4. Do servlet filters have to be specified in the web.xml file? stackoverflow.com
My company has a servlet filter we would like to include in various 3rd party Java web applications. There is some hesitancy to edit the vendor's web.xml file. Is ...
5. Servlet Filter - Dont apply filter to a specific one stackoverflow.com
I have a web-application with login screen backed up by an Authentication Filter. I have the following in my web.xml
6. How to add filters to servlet without modifying web.xml stackoverflow.com
I'd like the ability to modify/configure filters in a different way than web.xml. Here is a static configuration of 2 filters. I'd like the ability to have one filter statically configured ...
7. Can we confgure filters only for a subset of servlets stackoverflow.com
I have various different categories of servlets. Can I configure the filters in my web.xml such that each filter only applies for one of the categories of servlet.