1. Can the same servlet perform input validation from an html form it displayed? stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to have the same servlet perform validation? It seems that one might have to utilize some sort of recursion here, but when I type in something in ...
2. How to detect if a form input element of type file is empty stackoverflow.com
I have some code which reads a file through a form field of type file
I want to give the user another option of providing a url to ...
3. HTMl File upload form with additional input fields stackoverflow.com
I have the following html form...
4. enctype multipart form-data input-field Access stackoverflow.com
I have a JSP-Page with a form with
5. Help with JSP and Form INput coderanch.com
If after the servlet detects a failure mode you forward back to the original page with the form on it, the request parameters will still be on the request, and you can add attributes which identify the error condition. If you are redirecting back to the form, your servlet can copy the form request parameters and place them on the request. ...
6. Input field and form ? coderanch.com
And, escpecially if you are forwarding back to the original page, it's pretty easy to roll your own. Remember that in the case of a forward, the original request parameters are still there on the request, and you can add as many attributes to the request as you need to tell your page what to do. hth, bear
7. ENCTYPE=multipart/form-data , input type=file coderanch.com
Hi Guys, I want to upload a file to server... i m using
8. Trying to hide input from a select form coderanch.com
This is my first post to this forum.... I'm stuck trying to do something that I think should be relatively simple... I have a page with a select box. When you make a selection from this box the data is populated in a search box. So you can type a query and then use the select box to append to the ...
9. multipart/form-data inputs coderanch.com
Hi all, I am trying to upload a file using a jsp page but I am having a problem with multipart/form-data. It doesn't seem to find some of my input parameters!!