1. Populate JSP Form stackoverflow.com
How to populate a form when JSP is called first time ? I need to process an XML file when a page is refreshed & populate the form in the JSP ...
2. Java populating stackoverflow.com
I have the following code:
3. Populate Form Elements coderanch.com
Does anyone know how to make the form elements in a JSP populate automatically? I am getting very sick of doing: input type="text" name="text" value="<%= myvalue %>" This is even uglier with select lists, those of you who have done this know what I mean. Anyone got any ideas? I have all the values when entering the JSP I just want ...
4. populating drop down box coderanch.com
5. How to make a form auto-populate a Bean? coderanch.com
7. Populating Drop Down List in Servlet coderanch.com
8. Populating one drop down based on the other coderanch.com
I am using JSTL to populate one dropdown based on the selection of the other dropdown Here is what i did: In the form element tag i have a drop down named manufact that gets populated(and works correctly).But i would like to get the selected value of this dropdown and populate the second drop down named providedfor.I have used the window.location.reload ...
9. populating browser forms coderanch.com
10. how from an Access Currency field I populate a hidden field java-forums.org
11. Populate checkboxes in JSP forums.oracle.com
Thanks for the reply. It is a very simple application hence not using any framework. How can I put "checked" ? var = abc,bcd >abc I am trying to acheive this. Is there a better way to do it? Also is there any function for contains?