1. handling forms with mutliple buttons / posts stackoverflow.com
I have the following form setup:
2. how to call two different buttons in two different forms by the same one servlet or by two different servlets stackoverflow.com
hey thnx frnds 4 d answer but no output is displaying when i am pressing viewdetails button, i am giving my pages here plz have a look at it: -----index.jsp----- //In this page ...
3. form handling with radion buttons coderanch.com
I have a simple form (ex. survey.jsp) with text boxes and radio buttons. I am processing the form in another jsp page (ie. no beans, servlets etc.):
4. Multiple Form Buttons coderanch.com
5. Preventing form resubmission on Back button coderanch.com
I have a form which when submited displays a list of items back in the same page. If a user clicks on the Back button in IE, a question is asked informing of stale data and requesting a re-submission of the form. How can I prevent IE from giving the message and not resubmitting the form? Thanks in advance.
6. Preventing form resubmission on Back button coderanch.com
7. Creating multiple buttons in a form coderanch.com
8. How to code the Country and State Drop down buttons in jsp coderanch.com
9. how to call jsp method from html button form. coderanch.com
10. Buttons in same form hitting different servlets coderanch.com
11. Form data should not be displayed on clicking back button coderanch.com
12. jsp logout button affects form coderanch.com
13. combo with checkboxes and button coderanch.com
14. How to retain the value of drop down on click of browser back button coderanch.com
Second drop down won't, because every time the page is loaded it's populated with dynamic values. So may be you could somehow store the selected index from the 2nd drop down, when the user navigates to the next page hyperlink, now when you are back the previous page retrieve the stored index and use that. Could you show the code how ...
15. want value show on Eclipse console on click of jsp form button Hit forums.oracle.com