1. How to stop html textarea from interpreting html entities into their characters stackoverflow.com
I have an html textarea that is used to display a string from a database. The textarea can be edited and any changes are saved to the database. The problem is that ...
2. Chinese character in jsp to servlet form forums.netbeans.org
hi all, we have small Web application move from eclipse + tomcat + mysql to NetBean+ glassfish + mysql we get the input Chinese character problem. in the jsp form we ...
3. Textarea is not accepting more than 1450 characters coderanch.com
Hi All, I have a form that contains a text area. When huge paragraphs of data is entered in the text area, text breaks and junk characters are received after 1450 characters, but if the text is small there is no problem. Application Server: Websphere Help required ASAP Thanks in advance Suchitra
4. How-to send special characters with forms? coderanch.com
5. TextArea Max Characters coderanch.com
I have the following form:It ...
6. Display cyrillic characters in form input fields coderanch.com
Hi experts, I have a screen where user can supply any character in a textarea. A char may be ascii char or some japanese char. On the server side I am trying to read input string by request.getParameter() method; And then I am setting this string into a preparedstatement to store value in database. I have mentioned charset of html page ...
8. IE dropdown display wrong japaneese characters. coderanch.com
9. Form Based Authentication fails with unicode characters java-forums.org
10. Prevent Non-English Characters on JSP forms forums.oracle.com