1. Character encoding problem with email format stackoverflow.com
I have a simple jsp form that the customer uses to send us emails. Though on some occasions the emails come through incorrectly formatted with the text
2. Jsp form encoding stackoverflow.com
I have a jsp page(let's say page1.jsp) which have an html form with action="page2.jsp".
In page1.jsp and page2.jsp i have
3. Form character encoding problems with special characters stackoverflow.com
Hello I have a jsp with an html form. I set the content type like this:
When I send special characters like á é í ó ú ...
4. Can I send a POST form in an encoding other than of its body? stackoverflow.com
I've Html page that looks like:
As you can see, the content of this page is UTF-8, but ...
5. Does a servlet knows the encoding of the sent form that specified using http-equiv? stackoverflow.com
Does a servlet knows the encoding of the sent form that specified using http-equiv? When I specify an encoding of a POSTed form using http-equiv like that:
6. Encoding and decoding TextArea contents coderanch.com
7. Using UTF-8 encoding for jsp textarea field instead HTML encoding coderanch.com
8. UTF-8 encoding not honored when form has multipart/form-data coderanch.com
I have a form in which user can upload a file and another field 'name' in which she can give any name to the file being loaded. (Please see the image in attachements) When I submit the form, the file is uploaded fine but the value in name field is messed up. I have followed all the possible suggestions I found: ...