1. How to POST multiple "record sets" from an HTML Form to JSP or a Java Servlet? stackoverflow.com
Does JSP or any related lightweight technology like JSTL perform HTTP POST "data grouping", or support form element "indexing" in the way PHP does? For example, you can create an HTML form ...
2. Problem with detecting the value of the drop down list on the server (servlet) side stackoverflow.com
Client code is pretty simple:
3. Handling multiple forms on a single JSP stackoverflow.com
I have a JSP page with several forms on it. Some of these forms are generated dynamically, and each of them submits some information to a database. Handling one form is easy, as I ...
4. Does form with enctype="multipart/form-data" cause problems accessing a hidden field stackoverflow.com
I have created a hidden form element
5. reload a form with the same parameter of the previous stackoverflow.com
I have really a problem that I don't know how to deal with it. I am using JSP and Servlet with the Eclipse IDE. First of all, the user fill an ...
6. Are empty fields in form of JSP null or ""? stackoverflow.com
7. Problem in displaying dropdown box stackoverflow.com
8. How to display the contents of an arraylist in a drop down box stackoverflow.com
I have a sql statement that pulls infomration about tagnum's for individual pidm's. Every pidm can have multiple tagnum's so I am dropping the information into an arraylist. I want to ...
9. Using AJAX When Processing JSP Form? stackoverflow.com
I am just learning how to use JSP and am stack on a small issue. I am creating a basic form where the user inputs some text and then when they ...
10. Usage of Web Template in JSP Form stackoverflow.com
I have designed few JSP forms and I am in need of integrating any web template in that JSP form. I am a beginner in JSP and I am completely unaware of ...
11. JSP and HTML - Naming check boxes with different names from a loop stackoverflow.com
I have something like this in my code
12. How to get two values using a checkbox in HTML? stackoverflow.com
I am wondering if it is possible to get two values from a checkbox in HTML form. My code in HTML is something like this:
13. html form processing in java servlet stackoverflow.com
I'm building a java servlet to respond to some HTML form. Here is the simple test form:
14. jSP form Query Parameters stackoverflow.com
While using an HTML form on a jsp page, the data/values automatically get picked up on submit and a url gets generated: nextPage.do?param1=value1¶m2=value2 Is there a way to change the generated url ...
15. JSP html form generation based on JDBC meta data stackoverflow.com
could anybody give me a good idea or hint (not a tool) how I could implement a JDBC meta data based automatic generation of html forms? I have solved this before in ...
16. How to get a multiple value parameter using O'Reilly's multipart form servlet library? stackoverflow.com
I'm using O'Reilly's multipart form library for Servlets to be able to process file uploading. I found it useful and realiable, but I'm facing an issue I can't solve. ...
17. Nesting of forms - JSP, HTML stackoverflow.com
So I have been reading for the last few days on JSP and HTML. I read that it is not possible to have nested forms in HTML. Does anyone have any indication ...
18. Hidden fields are missing while doing 'view source' stackoverflow.com
I have two hidden fields in my jsp form. When i get the page in browser and do 'view source', I could see only the first hidden field, not the second ...
19. Multi line output in TextArea with JSP stackoverflow.com
How can I display my list in a TestArea line after line with no additional spaces. i.e:
Here is my attempt:
20. Pulling a form name as a parameter stackoverflow.com
Let's say I have the following HTML form:
In verifyInfo.jsp, is there a way to call the form's name (ideally as ...
21. Node.js Connect.bodyParser like form data parser for JSP/Servlets stackoverflow.com
I'm looking for a very lightweight form data parser that would work in JSP or Servlets. What I basically want to do is parse something like this:
22. HTML textarea curson indented for some reason stackoverflow.com
I need the cursor justified to the left. For some reason its indented when rendering on the page:
23. get value from iframe hidden field to parent hidden field stackoverflow.com
I have a iframe which is inside a webpage. I have one hidden fields in iframe and another in parent window. When i click a button on the parent window i ...
24. What is the right way to create a reusable yet flexible form component in JSP/Servlet? stackoverflow.com
I'm making my first steps with JSP and servlets, and am building some toy project. I couldn't figure out the right approach to solve the following problem - In the user management ...
25. Retaining previous form data stackoverflow.com
I have a form that I could put on to one page, but for aesthetic reasons, I want to split into two. The original form, on submission, would go to a ...
26. Sending multiple parameter values from a JSP to a servlet stackoverflow.com
The answer to my question is partially here but, not working for me Sending multiple parameters to servlets from either JSP or HTML My JSP is the following
27. how to extract the list of values from a specific drop down box in a web form, using java/jsp stackoverflow.com
I want to extract all the values for a specific drop down list box in a web form. In the source code of this web form, the relevant code for this particular ...
28. Radiobutton listeners in html stackoverflow.com
I have two radio buttons like this,
I may can ...
29. Prepopulate AND redisplay an HTML Form stackoverflow.com
What is the best non-framework (JSP/Servlet only) way to create a form such that it can:
30. Publishing form data saved in Servlet Context into Radio Button on another form stackoverflow.com
I have a JSP/HTML form with text box and radio buttons. I am saving the data entered in the form in servlet context. I am then jumping over to a new ...
31. how JSP page set member of class stackoverflow.com
I am beginner at using JSP and am following a tutorial. I have a basic question. There is a simple class named NameHandler that has only one String field called name. ...
32. java servlet query with parameters from html form stackoverflow.com
I am trying to create a servlet which can obtain the parameter of the drop down box in html and use this parameter to query a database. my html:
33. get values from databse to html textarea coderanch.com
The reason it didn't work is that unlike INPUT, the TEXTAREA tag has no "value" attribute. The correct form is However, you must be careful NOT to have anything that looks like HTML (particularly broken HTML) in the value you substitute, because the user's browser will get confused unless you escape it. Example: <% String ...
34. HTML form data coderanch.com
Hi. I'm sending a text from an HTML form to a JSP, the text is written in arabic, when i access it in th JSP using request.getParameter() and print it using the out object, a garbage is printed out, and i need to change the browser encoding by myself to view the data correctly,i used
36. JSP Parameters and HTML Form Values coderanch.com
i liked Vlad's solution to the problem but one should know, - if query param is having NO value then we will have "" as a value when we do getParameter(). - if query param is NOT there(doesn't exists) in the request then we will have null as return of getParameter() -else we will have some value. hth, maulin.
37. create UI without using html in forms coderanch.com
38. Returning a result set in an html form coderanch.com
I currently have an html form where I can enter data(Add_Product.jsp), which in turn populates a database and then shows another screen(Product_List.jsp) displaying just the Product_ID, title, desc and price of the item. What I want to do is have a radio button that can be selected next to each Product_ID within that table, which when selected will display the original ...
39. taglib encapsulate html elements - combobox - dropdown list coderanch.com
Hello, I would like to do a simple basic tag that can encapsulate the behavior of a html combobox. I though about something like a simple Java class that would have 2 fields: a list and a selecteditem. When we give a reference to an instance of such a class in the jsp, the taglib would render this html element.
40. Controlling the browser appearance using a JSP-html form coderanch.com
There isn't a web developer alive who hasn't, at one time, wanted to disable the back, forward, and refesh buttons. The specs and all browser implementations have, rightly, refused to take this control from the end user. The best thing to do is code around the fact they will always be there.
41. securing password in html form coderanch.com
42. Converting to RTF from the HTML Form Data coderanch.com
43. Enabling/Disabling editing on html form fields in a JSP coderanch.com
44. getting data from html drop down list to jsp coderanch.com
45. how to run this HTML form and the servlet coderanch.com
46. Calling "/servlet/MyServlet" from HTML form coderanch.com
47. How to remember HTML Form fields with Servlets coderanch.com
I have a servlet that reads in the values from a HTML page and populates a database. The database has certain properties such as unique fields, etc. Normal procedure involves entering data into the various fields in the HTML page and then pressing the Submit button. The servlet reads in the values from the page and then tries to update the ...
48. servlets and html forms..... coderanch.com
Hi, I have a html form which is processed by a servlet which accesses a database and returns a set of relevant results. However, what I really want is when the form is submitted a web page with frames to be generated (2 columns) and one of the frames to contain the results. At the moment I have a servlet that ...
49. html forms servlet and jdbc coderanch.com
50. Wacked Out HTML form generated by Servlet coderanch.com
51. HTML Form/Servlet Problem coderanch.com
52. Servlets, HTML forms, multipart/form-data coderanch.com
53. Fill out a html-form using a servlet ? coderanch.com
Hello, as we all now its pretty easy to process data sent by an html form to a servlet. But how to do it the other way round ? I want to fill out a html form by a servlet. Instead of me typing all the data into a html form and pressing the send button (e.g. login into to a ...
54. generate html form using servlet coderanch.com
55. how to connect the HTML form with my servlet coderanch.com
hi im new in this forum i want help regarding connecting the form to the servlet i made im making a website using dreamweaver in the contact us page i'ave made a form. This form is supposed to submitt the data about clients to the company. i'ave made a servlet,compiled,deployed and tested it my servlet looks like this import javax.servlet.*; import ...
56. use EJB in coderanch.com
57. Access HTML Form name programmatically from Servlet. coderanch.com
58. how in JSP I translate an html checkbox to true/false in java coderanch.com
59. calling jsp directl from HTML form coderanch.com
60. How To call .html form from JSP coderanch.com
61. Using html drop down box to retain values (in a jsp page) coderanch.com
62. HTML Java Form to JSP page.. HELP PLEASE ASAP! go4expert.com
hey all, first post, im a real n00b at this.. its just part of my first yr at uni and dont even need it for the 2nd yr and never done it before.. anyway, if u could please just get me through this il be FOREVER greatfull... basically iv done the following. 1. Create a registration form to be used to ...
63. How to insert drop down values( using servlet from html ) into back end java-forums.org
64. Servlet to handle html form and execute mulitple external program java-forums.org
65. HTML form data processing by servlet forums.oracle.com
67. how get textarea content of html page into servlet in multiprat/form-data forums.oracle.com