1. Can a servlet determine if the data posted to it is enctype="multipart/form-data"? stackoverflow.com
I have a servlet that is used for many different actions, used in the Front Controller pattern. Does anyone know if it is possible to tell if the ...
2. Posting a form without changing pages in a jsp stackoverflow.com
In a jsp, how do you post a form without changing the page? In essence, I'm trying to: 1) First, kick off a servlet on the backend with a post to ...
3. Servlet POST parameters null stackoverflow.com
I want a servlet to print the parameters from a html form but in the servlet the request has no parameters.
4. How to create a jsp web form to post data to the web service and display result from the web service stackoverflow.com
I am using Eclipse and Tomcat server for developing a web application with Web Services. When I test the web service, I get : "Hi there, this is an AXIS service! Perhaps there ...
5. Posting on same form in JSP stackoverflow.com
I want to search for a product...so I have made a form... but my products are being retreived in the doGet() method and when I search for a product, the doPost() method is ...
6. reading the form data in servlet. data posted with post method and servlet called with ?q=test1 stackoverflow.com
Hey I am trying to read the form data in a servlet sent with post method. And the servlet is called as
7. How do I use HTTP POST in JSP page to send a FORM to Paypal and read response? stackoverflow.com
I'm using paypal's
8. Problem with posting checkbox in multipart/form-data form stackoverflow.com
I have a simple JSP that contains checkbox and submit button:
and a second JSP that should read the submitted data:
9. How do you access posted form data in a servlet? stackoverflow.com
If I have a servlet running JVM1.4.2, and it is receiving a POST request with form data fields. I use req.getParameterNames() to get, what I would expect, all the query string ...
10. posting the form data in a jsp page to external site coderanch.com
11. POST form data from Servlet to JSP coderanch.com
12. Using commons.HttpClient to post form via servlet coderanch.com
13. Encrypt form POST data before calling servlet through JSP coderanch.com
Hi, What I'm trying to achieve here is a login form that takes username and password as input and submits it to a servlet. The servlet then calls a backend API to authenticate and returns success/error result. Right now, everything's working fine but for the fact that the servlet receives username/password pair as plain text. I believe the above method is ...
14. Why multipart/form-data does not work with post metho in servlet coderanch.com
15. Pre-check checkboxes via Post coderanch.com
16. Newbie: Need help with checkbox post parameters java-forums.org
I have search almost everything but still i cant solved the problem. I'm just trying to print the parameter return from the checkbox but its showing NULL every time [for the checked box ]. In the following code getParameterMap is printing the correct value but getParameter and getParameterValues both returning NULL following is my code : import java.io.*; import java.util.*; import ...