1. JSP drop down list | Page refresh stackoverflow.com
This is how I have implemented the
2. Refresh a combo box! coderanch.com
Bruno, welcome to the Ranch. Please be advised that it is considered a no-no to post the same question in multiple forums. I am closing this topic. All responses should be made in the cross-post you made in the HTML forum. bear [ October 21, 2003: Message edited by: Bear Bibeault ]
Hi! From one form (ex: Form_A), by selecting a radio button another form (ex: Form_B) is opened for some data entry. After closing the second form (i.e., Form_B) how to transfer the entered values to the first form (i.e., Form_A) without refreshing the first form (i.e., Form_A). Thanks in advance. Geethanadh K
4. Refreshing a particular form coderanch.com
Hi, I have a .jsp page where I have two forms. I fetch data from the first form and display it in the second form by onSubmit from the first. For a particular onclick event of the second form, I have to pass values only from the second form and get the second from refreshed. i.e., The first form should hold ...
5. Refreshing a JSP without losing form data coderanch.com
6. Retaining selected value in combo box after refresh coderanch.com
7. How to keep selected radio button after page refresh coderanch.com
Hi all, I have a radio button group with 3 radio buttons, when I select a particular radio button each one of them will transfer the control to another jsp page, performs some calculations and returns to the caller jsp page, but when I return my radio button is not checked. How can i keep it selected. I tried taking the ...
8. How to set selected value to combobox after refreshing page coderanch.com
9. Form action - Refresh coderanch.com
Hi All, I have a JSP. Whenever, we submit the JSP and with all the fields filled, it inserts a new record in the DB. Following is the form tag