1. Jsp default date format stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to change default formatting of Date object in JPS pages? Now I have some kind of formatting and I would like to change formatting without using fmt-tags, because ...
2. Formatting a Date in JSP stackoverflow.com
From my JSP Page, I am getting
Fri May 13 2011 19:59:09 GMT 0530 (India Standard Time)How can I convert this to ...
3. Date Format coderanch.com
4. Date Format Problem And Hashtable ...... coderanch.com
Actually, a better place to ask this sort of question would be the "Intermediate Java" questions forum, since it's not specific to JSPs. But as long as we're here - On the first question, you can reformat a date string as a string operation, as Napa Sreedhar illustrates. If you plan on doing any sort of computations with it, however, you ...
5. Strange date format problem coderanch.com
Hi, I have a JSP page which runs a query, stores the results in a Vector, and then spits them out in a specific order on the page, my problem is that the date comes out of the database in the format of: yy-MM-dd and I want dd-MM-yy, so using SimpleDateFormat I have included this in my code, but instead of ...
6. Date format problem coderanch.com
7. Date Format coderanch.com
Hi, I'm getting the date from the database into dropdown menu, and selecting the date in dropdown menu I want to generate the report daily, weekly and monthly . I'm using MSAccess DB. The problem is In my database the date format is dd/mm/yyyy.when in the jsp file its showing July-15-2004.So, i'm unable to generate the report.Please help me, what method ...
8. date format within conditional test coderanch.com
9. Problem formatting dates. coderanch.com
10. Need date Format help coderanch.com
11. Formatting date in JSP coderanch.com
You can't do it using an EL function (unless you write your own). But there's no need since the
12. fmt date format question coderanch.com
13. How to get current date in below format in java or jsp coderanch.com
14. Date Format coderanch.com
15. Formatting Date coderanch.com
16. getTimeStamp() date time format is bad coderanch.com
17. getting the current date and formatting it. coderanch.com