1. How to write XML formatted JSP with generics? stackoverflow.com
I'm writing a web application using JSP, and I really like to use the "XML style" JSP directive (i.e. <jsp:scriptlet> instead of <% ). But if I use generics in my ...
2. Passing special chars from java to jsp in XML format stackoverflow.com
I am fetching data from DB which contains "&". I am writing it into stringbuffer and passing it in xml format to jsp. In jsp when i get the doc.getElementByTagName("tagname") and ...
3. how to display xml formatted jsp stackoverflow.com
I have XML as a string in JSP. But this XML is in a single line. I want to display this XML string formatted in JSP. For example:
4. How to add CVS informations in a JSP xml format to view in the source stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to add CVS informations in a jsp with xml format to see thoses info in the source page? JSP
5. jqgrid with jsp with different format xml stackoverflow.com
It is possible to use the jqgrid with jsp with different format xml. xml with multiple attributes if yes means kindly send me an example.
6. displaying XML formatted by XSL in JSP coderanch.com
OK-- So I've written an app that allows you to view files that have been assigned to a particular case. So, long story short, I need to display the content of an XML file. Currently I'm just using
tags to surround the XML, but the powers that be would like to have the XML displayed all pretty-like using an XSL ...
7. parsing data... formatting xml in the JSP? coderanch.com
I should have mentioned that I'm a complete j2ee noob. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being expert) I'm about a 1. So! I've never heard of JSTL, is that something additional I'd have to install? I'm working on google doing searches trying to find out more about it, but everything dealing with JSTL seems to involve uber complex (to me) ...
8. JSP documents : The XML syntax format coderanch.com
9. View XML data In Tree Format In JSP coderanch.com
10. Regular JSP vs. JSP Document (XML format) coderanch.com
11. diff. between JSP format & XML based syntax forums.oracle.com