1. Feed rendered jsp pages through htmltidy stackoverflow.com
I have a Java project running on Glassfish that renders some ugly looking HTML. Its a side effect from using various internal and external JSP libraries. I would like to set ...
2. How can I use JSP to generate content pages with a non-JSP extension? stackoverflow.com
I'm developing a web application to be deployed on the latest Glassfish server. To make the application compatible with different context roots (like "/apps/myapp/"), I need the CSS files in it to ...
3. Access stderr from jsp page or servlet ? java.net
4. Access stderr from jsp page or servlet ? java.net
5. How Glassfish parse JSP page java.net