2. Java Servlet Mimetype and Internet Explorer mimetype handling bug stackoverflow.com
I have a servlet that may return text/html or application/pdf content. Apparently, it looks like Internet Explorer (IE7) does not handle the application/pdf correctly. For example. Servlet Output A may ...
4. swf sending servlet doesn't work on IE stackoverflow.com
im trying to render the swf on jsp page i can show local files "waf.swf" but whenever i use the servlet address it fails on IE but works on firefox this is the ...
5. unwanted scrollbars appearing horizontally and vertically in IE when am using thickbox! stackoverflow.com
unwanted scrollbars appearing in IE on both horizontal and vertical directions when am using thickbox plugin to display a prompt box on page load... but this scrollbars not appearing on any ...
6. Refferer not being compatible with IE8 stackoverflow.com
Needed a solution/or any advise for the below issue. Issue : I have created a ‘BACK’ link which on click should go to the previous page (irrespective the number of times the ...
7. JQGrid CSS not working in IE 7 stackoverflow.com
I am displaying two jqgrids on same JSP Page but I am having some problem in IE 7. The search box of first jqgrid goes behind the second div, how ever ...
8. stupid Microsoft -- IE 6.0 on XP trouble . . . coderanch.com
Thank you for reading this. I have a jsp site that works fine on IE 5.0 on Windows 2000. Since this is an intranet site, this works perfectly. However, we are in the process of upgrading some PC's to Windows XP which runs IE 6.0. My jsp site no longer works under IE 6 on XP. Does anyone know why Microsoft ...
9. Disable Save As in IE coderanch.com
10. IE 6.0 problems coderanch.com
I am developing a JSP site for our intranet. We use Microsoft Internet Explorer. We recently upgraded from 5.0 to 6.0 and my application is now behaving strangely. I have no code specific to a browser. Since it is an intranet, I do not now nor will I ever need to support anything besides Internet Explorer. My site heavily uses frames ...
11. Progress bar on IE6 coderanch.com
I have this website where when a user comes in, a lot of files get downloaded (.class ). It takes a while, and as of now there is no visual indication to the user indicating the status of download. As a matter of fact, the user doesnt even that there is something being downloaded in the background. So, what they see ...
12. Working in ie but not working in netscape coderanch.com
I have an image link on a jsp page. when I click the link the corresponding page is displayed correctli in IE but it is not displaying in netscape. I think its bcoz the way netscape parses the URL. netscape has problems with the spaces in the URL. I m using encodeURL to solve this problem. IE is replacing each space ...
13. JSP does't load fully in IE coderanch.com
Thanks for the replies even i got nothing from them... so as asked in more specific......The jsp was working fine before, honestly to say even now works sometimes. What i do in this JSP is execute some java code(a lot to say). It does take some time to load even in netscape. But in IE after some time(20secs) displays half of ...
14. Check if netscape 6 or ie 5.5 coderanch.com
15. IE ignoring setContentType? coderanch.com
16. IE close icon coderanch.com
17. JSP and Internet Explorer coderanch.com
18. IE hanging coderanch.com
19. Report View Link Not Working in IE coderanch.com
21. How to show word file in IE with JSP coding coderanch.com
22. how to write data into local machane through ie coderanch.com
23. Strange Internet Explorer behavior coderanch.com
I have a rather odd situation here. I support a web site that contains a variety of static content and .jsp files in a central location. I was asked to create a 'testbed' site with a directory structure like so: Original Layout: mainsite (top level) - /WEB-INF/... - index.jsp - /resources/... New Layout: mainsite (top level) - /WEB-INF/... - index.jsp - ...
24. jspx problem in ie coderanch.com
25. Difference in the displayed matter in mozilla and IE coderanch.com
26. jsp in handheld device using IE mobile coderanch.com
27. jsp and servlet and IE , windows 2000 Problem ??? coderanch.com
28. how to open a msword document in IE using jsp coderanch.com
I m writing a jsp page which accesses a directory on server and lists the files found giving links to each file name in the response page . Now if i want to open a file which is a ms word file then how to open it in IE itself or alternatively invoke ms word itself to open the document. Thanks ...
29. servlet and file for ie coderanch.com
30. Servlet runs twice if I use IE 5.5 coderanch.com
31. IE call the servlet multiple times coderanch.com
32. Not dispalying in IE7 coderanch.com
33. Servlet writes to iFrame...unable to read contents in IE7 coderanch.com
I have a form with action -> servlet and target -> iframe. The onload event for the iframe is set to a function that simply reads the text content of the frame:  Servlet processes form data and writes ...
34. JSP code not working in IE but works in Mozilla coderanch.com
35. iframe is not working in IE8 coderanch.com
36. Why doesn't exercise 8-1 from Murach's Java Servlets work for me on IE7? coderanch.com
Hello. I am trying to run exercise 8-1 (Test URL Encoding) in Murach's Java Servlets and JSP (2nd Edition), and am running into trouble. The chapter comes with a "cart" NetBeans web application in which the user can add selected items to a cart and then the application shows the items in a table. The premise of the exercise is that ...
37. isErrorPage issue in IE coderanch.com
38. ServletOutputStream.write not working in IE 7 coderanch.com
39. Slow rendering of table in IE6 coderanch.com
40. xlsx file name problem in internet explorer coderanch.com
41. IE shows "This program cannot display the webpage" when I run my servlet coderanch.com
42. Internet Explorer and Java coderanch.com
43. servletoutputstream for IE7 and safari forums.oracle.com