2. How to extract links from a webpage using jsp? stackoverflow.com
My requirement is to extract all links (using "a href") from a web page dynamically. I am using JSP. To be more specific, i am building a meta search ...
3. What would be the correct content type setting for microsoft file formats stackoverflow.com
4. Get HTML Content Upon Submit stackoverflow.com
In Jsp while i press submit button instead of passing values to action. I want the HTML content of that form with all values it is possible?? If possible give ...
5. Capturing HTML content on server coderanch.com
6. Peoplesoft - Netscape - Unrecognizable Content Type coderanch.com
Hi, I am using a html meta tag to call another url. the meta tag is where strPath is my URL This meta tag in a jsp page. It works fine in IE. But when i try it on netscape 4.7 and above it says "Document contained no data. Try again later, or Please contact System administrator". The ...
7. supported content types in jsp coderanch.com
8. Setting content Type in JSP coderanch.com
9. parse html contents coderanch.com
10. content-type issue coderanch.com
11. set Content-Type coderanch.com
12. Content-type without JSP directives coderanch.com
13. Changing the content of HTML dynamically from a JSP coderanch.com
14. content types jsp? coderanch.com
15. servlet code to interpret window contents coderanch.com
HI, i am in desperate need of ur help in writing a servlet/JSP code. the output of my HTML/JS form is a popup window whose contents are: a set of XML tags as shown below:
16. Combine 2 content types in a servlet coderanch.com
17. Html contents displayed by servlet coderanch.com
18. file content type coderanch.com
19. Content type declaration question coderanch.com