1. PMD rule for checking html/jsp files stackoverflow.com
I´d like to create a PMD rule that checks for a regex expression in any file (txt, html, jsp, etc.). The rule does not use Java or XPath structure. The idea is ...
3. How to call servlet file using Html stackoverflow.com
I created one web application project. It contains a servlet file and a HTML file. How do I call servlet file from HTML?
4. File class object doesn't delete files when running in a server java stackoverflow.com
I've been working on my final programming class project, and I am stuck right now, I have to create an inventary for a company. I use textpad to write the code ...
5. Why do we need JSP files when we have .java files available? stackoverflow.com
I am an absolute beginner at JSP and Servlet Web development thus I am struggling a little with some conceptual things. 1) I don't really understand why we need to have ...
6. How to get come back to SaveUserDetails.html file after showing success.jsp for some time interval (like 2 seconds)? stackoverflow.com
I have a HTML Page (SaveUserDetails.html) which saves user details with help of a servlet. I am showing Success.jsp file to the User once he has saved the details successfully. I ...
7. HTML and JSP files forums.netbeans.org
Hi, We have written the java, have it working but cant embed it into any HTML code what so ever! Is there a tutorial or any guides on how to do ...
8. Sharing JSP and HTML files between multiple projects. forums.netbeans.org
I'm trying to import my existing webapps into NetBeans. In the existing setup, I have a bunch of .jsp, .css, .js, etc files that are shared between all the webapps. How ...
9. Create HTML file from JSP on Web Server coderanch.com
10. File downlaod link concatenates html to file coderanch.com
I use the following code that is at the beginning of my jsp to activate the download dialog box on my jsp I have this one page that will allow file downloads without having to go to another page: //CHECK TO SEE IF EITHER DOWNFILE OR ZIPFILE VARIABLE EXIST, AND IF THEY DO SET CONTENT TYPE BEFORE SENDING ANY HTML CODE ...
11. Create a .html file from JSP at Web Server coderanch.com
12. creating html file from jsp coderanch.com
13. To embed JSP code in html file coderanch.com
14. checking whether HTML file exists coderanch.com
15. problem with html:file coderanch.com
16. how to Create a .html file from JSP at Web Server coderanch.com
17. Saving HTML file coderanch.com
Hello friends, I am facing one problem in my current project. The scenario is as follows:- (I am using Servlet 2.4 spec, Tomcat 4.14, jdk 1.4 and Struts 1.2) Following abbr i have used:- PL - Project List Page SPO - Select Print Option Page PDP - Project Detail Print Page 1) In one of the screens i display the list ...
18. help, where to put servelet, html, jsp file coderanch.com
Hi, I am new to Servlet and try to get some execise done. I have downloaded the Tomcat, figure out the classpath. I look Ok. I read some previous discussion about where to put servlet and html and jsp. It was said to put html, jsp under c:\tomcat\web-apps\examples and servelet to c:\tomcat\web-apps\examples\web-inf\classes under the root directory where html, jsp were. SO ...
19. where should we put html file apart from servlet coderanch.com
20. How to embed a html file in a servlet ? coderanch.com
21. Saving an HTML file generated by the JSP on the Server - Possible? coderanch.com
22. Help - How to Call "Servlet though HTML" File coderanch.com
Dear folks I need your help to run my first servlet page through html file. Please suggest how can i do this: My HtmlServlet.html is in c:\java\ directory in WIN98 environment:
23. saving my servlets and html files? coderanch.com
24. where to store the .htm files related to the servlet coderanch.com
25. Calling Html file from a servlet coderanch.com
hi, In my application i have many html files, The welcome html file displays the username and password. On entering the Username and password the user is given access to the second html file where the user can use the application eg searching file...I have dont the welcome html page and i've written the Servlet and deployed it in the J2EE ...
26. How to call HTML file from servlet program coderanch.com
27. Avoid Direct Access to selected jsp & html files coderanch.com
28. preventing direct access to html files coderanch.com
In my application, i am redirecting my control to a html file using response.sendRedirect(). Once this is done, that html file is freely accessible even if the url is copy-pasted into other browser. Is there any way that we can find out if client is trying to access that file directly. I cannot put file inside web-inf,because response.sendRedirect() is not authorised ...
29. servlet not running from html file coderanch.com
30. I need to call a HtML file in c drive from my jsp coderanch.com
31. Adding HTML help file (.CHM ) to my JSP App coderanch.com
32. How to show file(residing on server) link on HTML coderanch.com
Hello, I am generating an excel report from the Webapp. The application generates the excel file and save it on the server's home directory. Now I need to show the link of this excel file on the HTML so that when the user clicks on that link the file should be opened. Is there any way to show the link of ...
33. servlet Not able to fetch value from html file coderanch.com
Well, maybe technically the description should be "it's not able to fetch the value that was submitted by the form in the HTML page". I just copied your 3 listings to a web-project, ran it and it seemed OK, the message I got in the response page did mention the selected value (Got Beer Colorbrown), so the problem may be somewhere ...