1. all those extentions .java, .jsp. htm, .html, .jre coderanch.com
2. Repetative html code in jsp coderanch.com
Hi, I have some block of html code (includes some jstl tags...tables...td) in one jsp page and that block of code get repeated in that jsp page. That code is of around 100 lines. It got repeated for four times so that it takes 400 lines extra. I am thinking to use custom tags. But I dont know how to include ...
3. reading an html coderanch.com
I am reading an html in jsp through input Stream.While reading, i want to make changes in the contents and after those changes,i need to display to browser.But, i am finding it very difficult to take all bytes of the file somewhere,so planning to take that in a byte array.After,that i need to perform some find and replace operations on that ...
4. Creating a reusable html table coderanch.com
Hi, I have a html table that is used on multiple jsp-pages. As it is now, every jsp-page has a copy of that table (code is copied over several jsp-pages). What I would like to do is refactor the code, so that the same table is used on every page. I tried to put the table in a separate jsp-page, and ...
5. How to get generated HTML coderanch.com
6. html code in PostgreSQL table coderanch.com
Note: My question is about the special HTML character for a non-breaking space. When I type its code into the text composition window it looks fine, but when I "preview" the question, all that is seen is one blank space. Thus, I shall refer to this character as &+nbsp; to keep it from disappearing when I post. Question: I need to ...
7. how unescape some html like and escpae other? coderanch.com
8. Is it possible? Take html source code from a jsp coderanch.com
9. JSP html hidden varible? coderanch.com
10. how to create retail invoice software using jsp or html? coderanch.com
11. JSP IN HTML coderanch.com
12. how to display results in html dable coderanch.com
13. HTML Writer for a web project. coderanch.com
14. access generated html coderanch.com
hello to you all and I'm really sorry if this doesn't belong here... So I'm using JSP to generate my html and what I would like is to access the response complete with the whole html generated by the JSP and generate a pdf from it. I know how I could generate the pdf from the html, I need help just ...
15. JSP/html/table forums.oracle.com
generally, you could use the nowrap attribute of an html table cell to do this, but I'm not sure how this applies when you have text boxes and lists in the cells. I suspect that text boxes would ignore the nowrap attribute of the parent cell. But at any rate, this is not actually a java related problem. JSP is actually ...
16. Trying to read in redered HTML from a jsp forums.oracle.com
17. html and JSP forums.oracle.com
18. how print html (jsp generated) from java? forums.oracle.com
19. Servlet, JSP and HTML problem forums.oracle.com
hello i have a servlet and a jsp. A servlet calls the jsp tooo display the data and also passes the data to the jsp page. Now i have written a link on a link jsp page which calls another jsp page a link is like
20. popping html from a jsp forums.oracle.com
Hi everyone, I have the following problem concerning popups. I popped a jsp page from another jsp page without any menu or address bars, and it worked fine. Now, from the popped jsp page I want to popup a html page, but the minute the html page pops up, the menu and address bars show up in the jsp popup page, ...
21. how do create one directional html selects in jsp forums.oracle.com