1. closing jsp window stackoverflow.com
i have a jsp page that checks a query if the answer is true the program goes to a servlet page otherwise the program continue as planned my question is: if i do ...
2. How to pass value from one jsp to other through window.open stackoverflow.com
I am getting gra value from one.jsp as follows
I am retriving the value in SelectInterviewPannel2.jsp as follows
3. Open window as maximized coderanch.com
4. How to frozen a mother window after opening a child window coderanch.com
I have a web program which is responsible to update a Sales Master table. Inside it, there are three buttons. On of them triggers another window for updating a Sales Detail table. Inside this child window, there are two buttons. One is a save button and another is a cancel button. In order to avoid opening other windows from the mother ...
5. Opening a new Window coderanch.com
6. regrding window closing coderanch.com
Hi,all. Currently i am facing a problem.I have a form which can be opened by only 1 user at any given moment of time.When someone else tries to open the form (opened by someone else),he shoould get an error msg informing that the form is opened by "personName".Ihave set a flag in the database if opened==Y show error msg if opened==n ...
7. Need to show the notification window in Jsp coderanch.com
8. how to close parent window? coderanch.com
9. Problems with calling window.open within a JSP coderanch.com
10. to open a window coderanch.com
i want to open ajsp in a window . In the jsp i have a field combobox yes or no depending on the value the text box next to it has to have the value from other jsp(called look up.jsp)The text box has a image next to it .i want that if image is clicked only the lookup will be opened ...
11. window.open coderanch.com
12. using JSP to read from js window coderanch.com
Hi paul, thank u very much for the reply. i am working using the idea u suggested. now i need one more clarification from u. once my jsp receives the request from the hidden form element, is it possible to do the following: in my xml tags, i had mentioned two file paths:"C:\abc.txt" and "C:\fig.svg" now how can i write an ...
13. Prevent new Window in JSP coderanch.com
14. Opening ppt in a new window using jsp coderanch.com
15. Capturing the current window's cotents? coderanch.com
16. to get restrict pop window values based on parent window coderanch.com
17. window.showModalWindow problem coderanch.com
Hi I have a code in my jsp page which would open a modal window. window.showModalWindow("/jsps/something.jsp"); The path of the page is correct. If i run this code the modal window shows the jsp code instead of compiled html. it treats as a text file. but i have set the content-type of the file to be "text/html". It works in my ...
18. Control to remain only on child window coderanch.com
19. Window.opener problem coderanch.com
20. JSP - doesn't reflect data on window.open() coderanch.com
Hi All, I have following line in Java code handler. session.setAttribute(PREFIX + "members , members) sendRedirect(); //my API for send Redirect steps & Problem: -I invoke above code everytime I get new vector of members. and then It goes to members.jsp. - when member.jsp loads , I do window.open() and it opens up searchResults.jsp. - I leave the searchResults.jsp window open ...
21. "Window scope" coderanch.com
22. Opening a new window from servlets coderanch.com
23. closing window using jsp coderanch.com
24. Openeing new window from Servlet coderanch.com
25. URGENT-->New Window from Servlet coderanch.com
26. Launch a new window from a servlet? coderanch.com
27. Servlet re-direct to a new window coderanch.com
28. Call a Servlet but open it in a new window? coderanch.com
29. How to close a child window through the servlet? coderanch.com
30. Displaying confirmation window using servlets coderanch.com
31. to open new window from a servlet coderanch.com
32. New Window from a Servlet coderanch.com
33. jsp pop window coderanch.com
34. New Window from a Servlet java-forums.org
35. Pass Window object to my program from JSP forums.oracle.com
36. Open explorer window from a jsp forums.oracle.com
kelvin_nitk wrote: Hi i have a java application running on a unix machine. What does this have to do with the rest of the question? On a jsp i need to provide a hyperlink which should open a new window but not the internet explorer window but the windows explorer window of some remote windows machine. How can this be done. ...