2. http status 404 : server not found stackoverflow.com
I built my own servlet using eclipse and tomcat7 it was working but when making some changes it was still using the old one. I tried refresh, stop the server and ...
3. http status 404 servlet help forums.netbeans.org
4. HTTP Status 404 when trying to reach a servlet coderanch.com
Once you get the packages straight, there is one more thing you might want to take a look at, but shouldn't your url contain the port number 8080 along with the name of the context for your web application. I believe you said it was "report". Also I believe(but not sure) Tomcat4 is configured such that invoker servlet must be apart ...
5. HTTP Status 404 - Servlet YardelligentServlet is not available coderanch.com
address is-- http://localhost:9000/YARDELLIGENT_WEB/logon.do my web.xml is
6. HTTP Status 404 - Servlet YardelligentServlet is not available coderanch.com
7. HTTP Status 404 - Servlet is not available coderanch.com
8. HTTP Status 404 - Servlet is not available coderanch.com
Hello I'm a greenhorn, so any help is greatly appreciated. I setup a website using Netbeans 6.8 for our family business using jsp, servlets, and html. On the localhost, the website works with no issues. I recently uploaded to a webserver. The html pages work fine, but the servlets do not. I think I may have a problem with the web.xml ...
9. HTTP Status 404 - Servlet Not Found coderanch.com
Hi Seetharaman, Thanks for the reply. In order to secure the server, I have left the servlet for the Invoker commented out in the jboss server xml file, and allowed it explicitly in this web app. Unfortunately, this is for a my Advanced Java class and can't get around allowing this. I need to be able to call a servlet explicitly ...
10. HTTP Status 404 using Servlet 3.0 coderanch.com
11. Http Status 404 - LoginServlet.do java-forums.org