1. Can I do my own HTTP header attribute? stackoverflow.com
can I make my own headers in
2. Java Header not displayed stackoverflow.com
i am inclduing a header.jsp in my layout.sp but it does not get reflected in the browser and have tried both mozilla and ie even after refreshing cache.. header.jsp content---
3. Servlet: cut upload header from the servletinputstream stackoverflow.com
I'm writing a servlet that receives an xml file from the client and works with it. My problem is, that in the servletinputstream (which i get with: request.getInputStream()) is some upload information ...
4. Outputting Binary data as Base64 From JSP stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to output binary data [a PDF] as Base64 and have the user save the result as the decoded binary. I do not have any control on the server side ...
5. Scrollable Table Keeping the headers always visible stackoverflow.com
I have a table which displays the data from a database. The
6. When does a servlet add Connection : close to its header? stackoverflow.com
I wrote a servlet that sends out XML data on PROPFIND requests. I must have done something special, since every response got in its header: Connection : closed which I don't write in ...
7. Remove http header using java servlet api stackoverflow.com
We are using IBM Websphere Application Server 6.1 and browser is Internet Explorer 8. We have a java servlet which dynamically generates PDF and MS Word documents. On the first attempt some ...
8. Why won't Chrome or Safari properly play my MP3? stackoverflow.com
I have a web application running on Glassfish. The application is written in Java using Servlets. The application allows you to upload files and get a direct link to that file. For some ...
9. Can we set Header in jsp and get it in servlet stackoverflow.com
I need your help in solving a problem. Actually i am creating a sample jsp page for my test purpose in which i want to send two input parameters(allowing user to ...
10. Manually setting header for testing stackoverflow.com
I want to create a servlet class which receives two input parameters from a jsp let say login.jsp and thae servlet "CommandQueueTestServlet" set those incomming parameter as a header parameter ...
11. Send http headers from servlet to app in another environment stackoverflow.com
I need to send a request from a servlet to an application running in other environment (IIS) with certain information in custom headers.
I know redirecting doesn't send the headers and
12. "Refused to display document because display forbidden by X-Frame-Options." Edit header stackoverflow.com
I am developing an application for a social network. When I try to access it I get an error in my browser:
This social ...
13. Correct .tld file header stackoverflow.com
I want to create custom tag, but i get "XML parsing error" on JSPVersion line. I check my JSP version, is exactly 2.1. I think error in links.
14. JSP headers? coderanch.com
15. proxy header messages problem coderanch.com
Hi there, Its quiet an interesting but very uncertain and irritating problem.while running jsp pages on tomcat which is running in a intranet through a proxy, the proxy throws the header messages at the top of our jsp pages which disturb the whole UI and the performance.Its getting difficult for me to rectify this problem.please suggest me as how to go ...
16. JSP Headers? coderanch.com
17. Headers setting and getting coderanch.com
isnt a header counted as output returned to teh client? You cant send a redirect if you have sent anything to the client, and I think this includes headers. I think that you have been lucky this time and the response is buffered, so it just gets chucked. It would be better for forward the request instead. (and as mentioned store ...
18. How to set 'If-Modified-Since ' header coderanch.com
Hi Shawn , Thanks for the reply. To clarify my question : I learned that the browser sends 'If-Modified-Since' header along with a request for a jsp page ( or any page what so ever)the server would first check if that page etc. has been modified since the time as specified in the 'If-Modified-Since' sent by the browser. If it has ...
19. Adding Header coderanch.com
20. Will JspWriter.out.flush(), flush only headers? coderanch.com
21. Single Sign On & HTTP Headers coderanch.com
22. c:import and header file question coderanch.com
I have a header file that begins with: <%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" %>