1. SRTServletRes W WARNING: Cannot set header. Response already committed stackoverflow.com
WebSphere logs the warning message “SRTServletRes W WARNING: Cannot set header. Response already committed” for one JSP request. I need the respone headers later in my code. I did ...
2. null pointer exception in setting response header in servlet stackoverflow.com
in a servlet is throwing null pointer exception even though none of keys[i] or value are null why is it so?
3. How to explicitly terminate http connection from server with no response header stackoverflow.com
I am developing a server simulator for one of my client application. I am using GlassFish server. I have to simulate a http connection terminate condition in my server application. Is there ...
4. response header coderanch.com
5. Response Headers coderanch.com
The server can set as many response headers as it wants to and needs to, using the addHeaders method. There is no question of the client accepting headers - the headers are there, and if the client doesn't know what to do with them, it can simply ignore them. I think you may be getting confused by the "accept-language" header, which ...
6. Set Response Header? coderanch.com
7. response Headers coderanch.com
8. Logging servlet response headers coderanch.com
9. Servlet response header coderanch.com
Hello All, In the code I am trying to save the file in the excelsheet format. Here is the code. response.setContentType("text/csv"); response.setHeader("Content-Disposition","attachment;filename=DownloadData.csv"); ServletOutputStream ostream = response.getOutputStream(); ostream.flush(); Everything works fine.But once the file is saved or if the user cancels the action,after returning to the page all the buttons on the screen seems to not work at all. I have to ...
10. send header response as 500 via JSP coderanch.com