1. Elementary Jsp Include Question coderanch.com
I need to include html files, which act as templates, that exist outside my webapp. There will be hundreds of these files, and the jsp decides at run-time which file to include. I have the files stored at /var/templates/, but I can't seem to include them. The message I get back, in this case from Orion, is that the file could ...
2. JSP Include Question coderanch.com
3. question about jsp:include coderanch.com
4. jsp:include using jsp_precompile question coderanch.com
5. One more jsp:include Question coderanch.com
Hi friends. i've a a form in my jsp with excel and submit buttons.I want to use this form in all my other jsp's.If i copy-paste this form into all my jsp's they work fine and clicking excel pop-ups the dialog box(open,save etc.).But the moment I am trying to use this through the
6. Question in including a jsp in another jsp coderanch.com
Hi, I am including a jsp inside another jsp. Assume that top.jsp is included in all other jsps. In the top.jsp I am having some parameters, that the user will select for searching. So the first time, the user has to use the select button in the top.jsp to go to the results. From there only other pages are accessed. Ok, ...
7. Question regarding jsp:include coderanch.com
8. JSP:Include question coderanch.com
So, Basically I have about 15 jsp pages that each are supposed to display some basic html, and then they iterate through a bean named byNameDbbean and display the records from it on the page. I realized that each of these jsp pages uses the same code to iterate and display items from the bean, so I want to seperate this ...