1. How can I include a servlet in a jsp page? stackoverflow.com
is it possible to include a servlet in a jsp page? if so how?
2. How do I include jsp pages in a Java web app without duplicating code? stackoverflow.com
Let me just start out by saying I am completely new to Java web apps, so I'm sorry if this is a very basic question. I am writing an app that has ...
3. Include a JSP in Lotus web page stackoverflow.com
is there a way to include a jsp page (what it returns) into a lotus web page ?
What I'd need is the equivalent of a
4. Including JSP page inside forEach loop stackoverflow.com
I need to do for each loop and include loops content to other jsp page. Now I need to pass looped variable to other JSP page. I have tried following, but ...
5. how to use the same object instance in main jsp page and jsp:included files as well? stackoverflow.com
I have a jsp that uses a 'counter' (Integer) object to keep track of the various pieces of the page that are displayed. There are three major sections of the page, ...
6. Including a JSP Page Programatically stackoverflow.com
I need to include a JSP page in a
However, I ...
7. include extenal java script file in jsp page stackoverflow.com
8. What is the difference between
9. Including page from other server !!! coderanch.com
Hi, I have a problem calling a serverpage from other server. The JSP Code : File name : jsp1.jsp :
10. Including a page coderanch.com
11. Weird problems in page when using nested includes in my JSP. coderanch.com
Hi I've got a jsp that uses a taglib and this taglib does a pagecontext.include("blah.jsp") to display information. When I run this .jsp the file contained inside the "blah.jsp" is ALWAYS are the top of my page and the remainder of the jsp follows. So the information is always fisplayed as "taglib info", leftMenu.jsp, footer.jsp instead of leftMenu.jsp, 'taglib info', footer.jsp ...
12. difference bw jsp: include page and @ include file coderanch.com
I have a main jsp file that redirects, depending on the request, the appropriate jsp file. I was using at first: <%@ include file="d_AllProjects.jsp"%> But I started getting the "Illegal target of jump or branch" error once I had more than 17 includes (using condition to select the appropriate one). so I switched the code to build the filename as a ...
13. Including a JSP page from a different Web Application coderanch.com
Well, I am using JRUN 4, development version and I reproduced the strange behavior. I even simplified the problem statement, you don't have to include a file from another web app. Problem: The call to RequestDispatcher.include() is producing two odd behaviors: 1. after return from rd.include(), the response.isCommitted() is "true". That baffles me. How did the committed status get set to ...
14. which include to use page or file coderanch.com
Which of the below is better to use on a web site. I would have 3 includes on each page,- and would be the same for each page. ie. a header, footer, and left nav. <%@ include file="this.jsp"%>
15. include page directives coderanch.com
16. Including Servlets to JSP page coderanch.com
Include directive: Mandatory attribute file missing at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:94) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:428) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:219) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspUtil.checkAttributes(JspUtil.java:316) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.visit(Validator.java:326) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$IncludeDirective.accept(Node.java:319) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:1028) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:1070) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visit(Node.java:1076) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Root.accept(Node.java:232) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:1028) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator.validate(Validator.java:607) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:230) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:369) at org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:473) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:190) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:256) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480) at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643) at ...
17. jsp include pages across different server coderanch.com
18. Including Files at Page Translation time coderanch.com
19. Include page to div coderanch.com
20. how to include a file in ajax implemented jsp page? coderanch.com
21. How to include a page from web into my jsp page? coderanch.com
22. include page ...problem coderanch.com
Hi, I am not able to figure out this .. In the jsps of my application ...I check for session at the beginnig of the page.. if it is null...redirect the user to a page ..saying Invalid session... This was working fine in my local(Tomcat) and remote (WAS 5.1) since there was a duplicity of code,this session checking code was moved ...
23. include jsp page in servlet coderanch.com
24. Can I include a jsp page in servlet coderanch.com
25. How to include jsp page coderanch.com
26. Determine if page to include exists or not! coderanch.com
27. a jsp page can be included in another jsp page? coderanch.com
28. What is the difference between
29. How to include errorpage in xhtml page. coderanch.com
30. how we can include one jsp page in another jsp Page? coderanch.com
31. Having problem to include clock in jsp page coderanch.com
I am making an online exam application by using Jsp and Servlets. What I want to do is clock should start when exam begins and on submitting question and going to next question clock should not get reset I tried using frameset by keeping clock related data in another page and question in another but the problem is that it divides ...
32. How do I include a jsp page forums.oracle.com
I am assuming you have a war with WebApps name. (If you are using tomcat, don't get confused with WebApps folder, this i don't mean). So whenever you want to include any jsps, then you can use the relative path to access them. In your case as suggested in earlier posted, use