1. web service client reference, in a servlet stackoverflow.com
I have a servlet, and that servlet uses a .net web service to perform some function. To do this, I created the webservice client in Netbeans using the "jax-rpc" style client. Let's ...
2. How to create web service client in a .jsp page? stackoverflow.com
I have created a WSDL for my web service. I would like to know how to call it from a jsp page from my another web application. I would like to call ...
4. which client side architecture should be followed stackoverflow.com
I am developing a web site in which I am using REST web services, now there are 2 ways of making calls to the REST web services..
1. directly through AJAX
5. Web Services Client using JSP coderanch.com
6. WSAD Generated JSP Web Service Client Problem coderanch.com
7. Running a DII client through JSP coderanch.com
8. JSP as webservice client coderanch.com
The client config can't be the same as the server config - the server file has WS deployment information that are not applicable to the client. Why don't you post the two files -don't forget to use CODE tags-, and we can take a look at them to see if there's something missing. And -yes- the client config file is a ...
9. Servlet as Webservice Client doesn't work coderanch.com
11. J2EE Web Services Client/Consumer? coderanch.com
12. How to call client with the help of servlets coderanch.com
13. Servlet sends zip file to client coderanch.com
14. SLSB client asyncly invoking webservice coderanch.com
15. web service client java-forums.org
Hi - I was writing a client for a webservice which has been deployed on Axis2. My servlet is getting two arguments and passing the details to call the webservice. It is working fine when i run the servlet on Netbeans but it not running perfectly when i want to run it on apache. I'm getting following error. HTTP Status 500 ...
16. How to send XML document from java client to .net webservice java-forums.org
17. is it possible to implement email client in servlets???? forums.oracle.com
You want to develop a standard e-mail client with speech functionality using Servlets? Not a good idea, but it would somewhat be possible -- by using applets hosted on a server with the Servlet and using the Servlet as some sort of UI proxy between the end user and the required complexities of a network client and speech processor. What on ...
18. is it possible to implement email client in JSP and servlets???? forums.oracle.com
19. publish a web service client with a jsp file forums.oracle.com