1. How to get Context when servlet/jsp is not used? Only plain class files stackoverflow.com
My existing web application gets database pooling parameters from context. Now, I'm developing a new web service to be deployed as a separate application, but using the previous database. In this new web ...
2. weblogic cluster context stackoverflow.com
I have a web service app running on WebLogic 10.3. Recently, I created a cluster so the app would run on multiple servers and share resources. I have a ...
3. Is there anything at a higher level than servlet context stackoverflow.com
Servlet context is per application (or per .WAR). Is there anything that attributes can be stored to, to be available to all applications on a server / within an EAR?
4. Can we define same war with two different context-root? coderanch.com
5. Sharing of Persistence Context - Multiple WAR coderanch.com
Juggy Obhi wrote: Note: I am Using TOMCAT 7 as the Server so i doubt if EAR is an option for me. I really need help. I can see big issues with the way my apps are, alomost every thing is common with these three apps, but at this times, unwillingly i have to duplicate all my jars in all three ...
6. context file from war file java-forums.org
7. Getting servlet context in a web service forums.oracle.com