1. JSP as Email template stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to send a MIME email in which the body of the email is derived from a JSP? I need to send an email with Javamail which ...
2. Sending email using a servlet stackoverflow.com
I have to send an email through a servlet, I have tried a bunch of codes, but none of them work with an gmail account, any ideas?
3. Sending an Email Using Java stackoverflow.com
4. User sign-up with email verification stackoverflow.com
I'm developing a website with using struts2 and jsp pages. In many sites after you sign-up, a link will be sent to your email and after clicking on that the registration ...
5. how to send an email from jsp/servlet? stackoverflow.com
how to send an email from jsp/servlet?
6. How send automatic reply on particular email id when an user registers? stackoverflow.com
I have created a registration form in JSP with an input field for email address. When user submits the form, then the user must get an auto-reply on his/her email address. ...
7. Email Notification stackoverflow.com
How to write the jsp code for auto generate a notification for a user if the user have an email inside the inbox.
8. Easiest way to supply a Java webapp with lists of email lists stackoverflow.com
I'm renovating a legacy Java webapp ( servlets and JSPs ) I inherited. The webapp sends email and it uses about 12 lists of email addresses. The email addresses ...
9. How to retrieve the Email Contacts using JSP/Servlet bytes.com
Hi all, Currently i am doing a web application using JSP/SERVLET. My projects needs to invite the email contacts from the registered members email id. Member will give his email id ...
10. how to display html email? thanks! coderanch.com
11. Sending email order confirmationa coderanch.com
12. RE: I need a simple way to send an email confirmation from JSP coderanch.com
13. Secure Email? coderanch.com
14. sending e-mail coderanch.com
I am using Jakarta-Tomcat 4 server and strut framework for my simple application. I would like to send e-mail to users weekly about their account balance or when ever their account balance is below certain amount. How should I do this? What are my options? I am a novice in this kind of technology. Thank you. Anurag
15. How can you attach a file in email ? coderanch.com
16. How to use JSP to send email coderanch.com
hmmm.. If this is an intranet app and you can guarantee all users have Outlook: is there a file extension which is recognized as an Outlook file? Maybe by constructing this file on-the-fly and shooting it to the browser it will launch outlook with the content you prefilled it with. This is an idea. I've never tried this in practice. Other ...
17. sending e-mail coderanch.com
18. sending email? coderanch.com
19. how to create email editor in JSP coderanch.com
20. Sending dynamic content by email in jsp coderanch.com
hasan, It would be helpful if: 1) You would enclose your code in UBB code tags. That will preserve the formatting of your code. Most people here, myself included, will not read long blocks of unformatted code. 2) State specifically what your problem is. You say what you are trying to do. Then include some code. But nowhere do you state ...
21. Sending Scheduled Emails coderanch.com
22. send data to email coderanch.com
23. adding a jsp link within a email coderanch.com
24. attach emails in JSP coderanch.com
Well, Outlook is a client side program - so your users will first have to save the email to a known location, then upload it through a servlet to your server. Then you can attach the file to an email you generate and send with the JavaMail API. That all sounds a little clumsy though. The easiest way to do it ...
25. Help needed to send email using jsp coderanch.com
26. how to detetct bounced emails ??? coderanch.com
27. Using JSP's as Template for Email coderanch.com
28. Sending email from JSP coderanch.com
29. Sending emails from jsp applications coderanch.com
30. Garbled symbols (send an email with Mathematical Operators) coderanch.com
31. Dynamically retrieving the email contents coderanch.com
hi, I am doing one web application in JSP.In that project,i want to download the email contents and attachment came to a particular email. I did this retreiving from emails whenever i clicks on a link. it is working fine.and i am able to retrieve the email content perfectly. Now i want to do thie retrieving without clicking any link or ...
32. How to send email coderanch.com
33. JSP Template for Email coderanch.com
I know there is similar question before, but i really wanna to see if there is any better answer today. We are all JSP 2.0 projects, 2.0 + EL, and we really want to reuse some JSP as our template, they are actually the same page content, just less style. My team really think there is a better way, other than: ...
34. Problem sending email to Lotus iNote coderanch.com
I have this application that sends mail to a mail server.The server uses Domino Lotus iNote to distribute and display the mails.But when a user receives the mail,the column that suppose to show the "Who" is always blank/empty making the mail look more like a spam.And some users don't care to open it thinking that it is a spam. Can anyone ...
35. to send an email from a servlet coderanch.com
36. EMail servlet coderanch.com
37. can servlets send email??????????? coderanch.com
38. How can i e-mail from JSP or Servlet coderanch.com
39. sending emails from servlet coderanch.com
HI , I'm trying to send an email from servlet using sun.net.smtp.SmtpClient class.. I'm using PostCast server(SMTP server) running on my computer ,The settings are host name: nasir server port : 25 Since SmtpClient api is not available I don't know what to put in the constructor.I tried with following but none is working SmtpClient sc=new SmptClient("nasir:25"); SmtpClient sc=new SmptClient("nasir:2025"); SmtpClient ...
40. How to send an email thro' Jsp coderanch.com
This tip is from JGuru JavaMail Faq. How can I send email from a JSP page? Location: http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=1163 Created: 19-Nov-99 Modified: 2000-07-31 09:12:40.424 Authors: Govind Seshadri (http://www.jguru.com/jguru/guru/view.jsp?EID=14) You can send email from any JSP engine (like the JSWDK reference implementation) that supports the Sun specific sun.net.smtp package. (Statutory warning: Using internal Sun-specific packages is not an approach jGuru ...
41. sending an email from jsp coderanch.com
Dear Friends, I am preparing a jsp application where a certain event triggers off an email to a few recipients. I am using the oreillys MailMessage class. The issue is that when i open an object- i need to specify an email servers address. a normal isp does not allow a different ip to log on and send emails. how do ...
42. Problem during sending email using JSP coderanch.com
Originally posted by KCVignesh: hi aamir, i have done the same thing in my module.i think the code \below can help u.i have mad a class called mailer u can use the class.for using the class should download javamailapi,java activationframework in ur class path and continiue. the code is Hi Vignesh, Thanks for ur reply. actually i have successfully send mail ...
43. to receieve email using jsp coderanch.com
44. Email from Servlet?? coderanch.com
45. send email using servlet and jsp coderanch.com
46. Web-based Email system using Servlets and jsp coderanch.com
47. Need help for sending emails using java servlets coderanch.com
48. Need help for sending emails using servlet coderanch.com
49. How To Send E-Mail in JSP? coderanch.com
50. Servlets that send email via HTML coderanch.com
51. Send e-mail from servlet? coderanch.com
52. Send email directly from a servlet coderanch.com
53. About sending Email using Servlet coderanch.com
Using a Thread to perform some task in cooperation with a servlet is a little tricky but do-able if you remember that the servlet can be handling multiple requests. In this case you could create a class to represent a single email. A "singleton style" Runnable class to handle sending the data to a mail server would hold a vector of ...
54. Servlets, emails and Servlets...... coderanch.com
55. Sending JSP rendered html email from a Servlet coderanch.com
I am adding email this page functionality to an existing jsp/servlets based website. I can send html content without issue as long as it is written into the servlet sending the email. Is there a simple method for including the rendered html output from a jsp as the body of the html email? Or am I forced to reproduce the jsp ...
56. Servlet sending an email coderanch.com
57. Sending email via Servlet Problem. coderanch.com
58. Create e-mail via servlet coderanch.com
59. Email in jsp coderanch.com
60. Email with jsp coderanch.com
61. how to send email from j2me using Servlets coderanch.com
62. Sending Html values as a email to JSP coderanch.com
63. Best way to create a dynamic HTML Email from a servlet coderanch.com
64. sending to email using JSP coderanch.com
Dear experts, I got the following sample code by googling... SendMail.htmlDemoSendMail.jsp <%@ taglib prefix="blx" uri="/blx.tld" %> <% // Get username. String email = request.getParameter( "email" ); %> <% if ( email == null || email.equals( ...
65. Email character issue coderanch.com
66. hide email and password on contactus jsp coderanch.com
67. how to send email through jsp using localhost. coderanch.com
hi everyone can you please help me to write a application that can send email through jsp and servlet. using localhost as a SMTP server. I have written following code for it. mail.jsp
68. sending email through jsp coderanch.com
69. Send email through jsp go4expert.com
70. JSP Email go4expert.com
71. Facing problem while sending e-mail java-forums.org
my code runs on a windows server on my machine but as i upload the same class file to the linux machine it does not work. As there is no error generation go cant get the exact problem.. See my code below if u could help me... public static String myemail = "firstname.lastname@example.org", //username mypassword = "*************", //password myhost = "smtp.abc.com", ...
72. JSP Email forums.oracle.com
73. i want to send email from jsp, forums.oracle.com
74. multiple email addresses in a jsp help forums.oracle.com
Follow [this|http://www.dustindiaz.com/add-remove-elements-reprise/] guide, that will get you the dynamic form. On the Struts side you should make a form which allows has a variable of type List
75. Email with attachment from servlet forums.oracle.com