1. How to Include a file outside the application (war) using jsp include stackoverflow.com
I am using "jsp:include" to include a static file in one of my jsp files. It works fine when the static html file is located inside the application folder. However if ...
2. Jsp doesn't see included taglibs. Seems to be a local webshpere 6 configuration issue? stackoverflow.com
Ill try to be as descriptive as possible. situation: struts tag's not being resolved on a jsp. When you look at what should resolve as links you see:
3. Automatically include a JSP in every JSP stackoverflow.com
I would like to simplify my JSP's even further by transparently including them. For instance, this is the line I would like to remove:
The include.jsp file basically declares ...
4. Tiles vs. JSP includes stackoverflow.com
We have a large web-app with hundreds of jsps pages. To avoid repeating markup up blocks we are considering making use of apache tiles. Now it seems messy to have a ...
6. Include part of tile with Apache Tiles? stackoverflow.com
I'm having a hard time with Tiles. I have a webapp with many views, all of these are composed around a single template. The template has about three or four "placeholders", and ...
7. Who ate my exception? (jsp dispatcher.include) stackoverflow.com
I am implementing a 3rd party J2EE application with Websphere as Application Server. I have the following code in one of the JSPs (callingPage)
8. include jsp file from other webserver application coderanch.com
9. Server side includes in WebLogic 10 JSP coderanch.com
10. including content from webserver in JSP coderanch.com
All, Am working with application where we are using webserver for content like images, CSS, JS..etc and Appserver for application code. We are placing all images and able to display in the pages properly. Now we planned to move some static html files as well into the webserver. But, we we used include directive or jsp:include, it is not working. Any ...