1. How can I create a war file of my project in NetBeans? stackoverflow.com
How can I create a war file of my project in NetBeans?
2. Is it possible to use DWR if the DWR servlet is deployed in a different war? stackoverflow.com
I wanted to use DWR from web application A, but the DWR servlet is in web application B. Is this possible? Is there any work-around? Thanks!
3. Can I use a single war file in multiple environments? Should I? stackoverflow.com
I have a Java web application at my work and I'd like simplify how we deploy to our DEV, QA, and PROD environments. The application reads in a series of ...
4. How do I change the location of index.jsp in a war file stackoverflow.com
I have the following project structure:
5. java web templates across multiple WAR files stackoverflow.com
I have a multi WAR web application that was designed badly. There is a single WAR that is responsible for handling some authorization against a database and defines a standard web ...
6. Two servlets in the same WAR vs. two seperate WARs -- pros and cons? stackoverflow.com
I've recently run into a snag that will probably keep me from being able to follow through with plans to package a single WAR with two servlets. The work-around is ...
7. Referencing to a file inside war stackoverflow.com
I have source folder
8. How to read MANIFEST.MF inside WAR application? stackoverflow.com
I would like to read
9. package com.x.y.z does not exist stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to run old servlet under resin. I have deployed it as a war file. After starting resin there is a dir ic. It contains Webcontent dir with WEB-INF/lib/ic.jar (fatjar), ...
10. Is is safe to edit the jsp in a .WAR file stackoverflow.com
I need to edit a jsp in a .WAR file to correct a spelling error. Is it safe to do so? Or does the war file have some magical setup that ...
11. what's war files coderanch.com
WAR stands for Web Application Resource as I recall. In Sun's vision of web applications, an entire web application can be packaged in a WAR file. You place the war file in the webapps directory of a servlet engine such as Tomcat and restart the engine. Automatically the engine discovers that there is a war file which does not have a ...
12. WAR file structure coderanch.com
Hi, I am new to JSP, I have read that usually the web applications will be deployed using WAR(Web Archive file). As I know the directory structure is as follows. exampleapp/ /WEB-INF /Classes /Lib /tlds The structure doesn't tell where to put the resources like .gif, .jpg etc,. If this is right, each container vendor follows his own way of understanding ...
13. Using jsp:plugin in a WAR coderanch.com
14. I just deployed my first WAR file. coderanch.com
When a WAR file is copied into the WebApps directory Tomcat unzips it (war's, jar's, ear's etc are just zip files in disguise) into the webapps directory. There is one exception, something to do with the server.xml file which you just would not expect Tomcat to not realise there is anything to deploy, but I can't remember what it is right ...
15. Updating the contents of a war file in production environment. coderanch.com
Hi all, We are currently deploying war files at our customer's production sites, but we would like to give our customer's to update certain properties files that are contained within each web application (war file) for minor text or presentation preferences, such as alert text, prompts, etc... My initial thought is to develop a simple script to extract the properties file, ...
16. war file coderanch.com
17. Update war file without clobbering web.xml coderanch.com
18. excel vs html or the war of contentTypes coderanch.com
I have nothing to back up this answer, more of a hunch: I am guessing either 1) default language attributes of excel (MS program) causing the problem 2) excel not supporting the font being used 3) And last but not least: your computer was taken over by an alien who is flying over your house in a UFO covered in Green ...
19. Can I call a JSP present in another war ? coderanch.com
20. Defining Params outside of ,war file coderanch.com
21. WAR file structure coderanch.com
22. how can i put my web application in a war file coderanch.com
23. placing propertie file in .war file coderanch.com
24. .war file coderanch.com
25. Accessing a jsp from a war file coderanch.com
26. write to a file in war coderanch.com
27. Reading file from a servlet packaged in war coderanch.com
This is a variant of a popular question around here. The problem is that you're assuming that the appserver works with WARs. Actually, a J2EE appserver (and really, Java in general) isn't expected to CARE where its classes and resources came from - if, in fact they were ever even in files to begin with - much less packages in an ...
28. Problem with Servlet invocation from a WAR file coderanch.com
Hi, I have an EAR file which I am trying to host on WLS 6.1. The WAR file in the EAR file consists of servlets as loose classes in the WEB-INF\classes folder. In the web.xml descriptor, I have defined one such servlet to be used and the url mapping is something like "/MyServlet". My EAR's application.xml sets the context path to ...
29. call servlet files from different war coderanch.com
Hi ALL, Am getting the following error while calling one servlet to another servlet (different .war files) --------------------- Error 404--Not Found From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1: 10.4.5 404 Not Found The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent. If the server does not wish to ...
30. Servlet to Servlet in same .war coderanch.com
31. calling servlet of other .war file. coderanch.com
32. Reading a file which is not in war file of servlet coderanch.com
33. running a simple servlet (.war needed? ) coderanch.com
34. war file contents during runtime coderanch.com
Hello, I'm writing code in my index.jsp file which is in MyCoolWarFile.war deployed on a Glassfish v2 app server running in Windows XP Pro. Contained in this .war file are directories called my_dir_1/my_subdir_1 my_dir_1/my_subdir_2 my_dir_1/my_subdir_3 .... etc I'm not going to know what directories/files exist under my_dir_1/my_subdir_X but I do know that I need to get the specific ones under "my_dir_1/my_subdir_X" ...
35. Doubts in war file coderanch.com
36. Accessing Servlet from different war Files coderanch.com
37. File outside war coderanch.com
Hi. Using Flex3 I've created a simple VideoPlayer, it works fine, just as it should. Now i want to embed it into a JSP page. I've written something like this: <% String source = "d:/video.flv"; %>